Where do you watch your anime?

marco9821

when I'm home mostly in my lounge room on the projector and I mostly use gogoanime streams

when I'm away and have internet its in the sleeper bunk of my vehicle on the laptop again the same - or ill watch streaming of my NAS with the Plex set up

• Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 8:59 AM, Greeneyes said:

I sit on my chair in my room and watch it using Funimation, Kissanime mainly. 

Yes. Me too. I'm a proud pirate 

260.gif.60a4a32be2d9dd4f357f3580f0ecd8ce.gif

Edited by RyePotatoes
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well I do watch on Crunchyroll but I've used Hulu, Netflix, as well as animefreak.tv and nwanime.tv. I like the  last two sites the only downside is the popups you have to close. Netflix doesn't have a lot of anime on it so you can run out of shows to watch fairly quickly. I use to have a subscription to Hulu pretty cheaply like 5 or 7 bucks a month. Hulu had a bigger library of shows last I remember.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys please use Crunchyroll or buy the anime DVDs.

To watch it on gogoanime or similar pages is illegal and also you make it harder for the anime companys to produce more nice films and series, since you don‘t give them proper exchange (money) for it.

Please rethink.

Hi Leute, bitte nutzt Crunchyroll oder kauft euch die Anime DVDs.

Es auf gogoanime oder ähnlichen Seiten anzusehen ist illegal und macht es auch schwerer für die Anime Firmen mehr nette Filme & Serien zu produzieren, da man Ihnen so keinen vernünftigen Austausch (Geld) gibt.

Bitte denkt darüber nach.

I wanted to make sure everybody knows and make a change since I really love anime and admire the drawers and synchronization people and hope we can support them some more.

Ich wollte sicherstellen, dass jeder Bescheid weiß und etwas verändert, da ich Anime wirklich super finde und die Zeichner und Synchronisationspersonen bewundere und hoffe wir könne diese etwas mehr unterstützen.

👍👍👍✌️😊😇

Edited by MeliodAs45