Just Because

Wodahs

Just Because!

ok this seasons anime had also brought us a Drama/Romance called Just Because

yes I'm watching it and it to me has seemed interesting but a little slow to get up but now at the end of the last episode I'm fairly interested to see how and where this will go now

so who else is watching this or plan to and whats your thoughts so far

Edited by Wodahs
  • Informative 1

I'm glad that you picked this up, I really hope that you like it.

I already talked about the first episode in it's thread, so I'll skip to episode 2.

Screen1.thumb.png.51845d755d308a1b7cb6b2ff00b42388.png

At first I thought that Natsume would be my favorite character, the air about her kind of reminded me of Asumi from Twin Spica, so seemed like she would be a dandere however it became clear in this episode that not only was that not the case, but she was actually a yandere. In any case there seems to be something more going on with her, I wonder why she would choose to hang out with Eita and the others while declining offers to do so with her friends?

So Eita is my favorite for now, since his personality seems to be more alligned with that of a dandere then Natsume is.

Other than that all I have to say is I think Ena is best girl, I kind of like her in the first episode too but I wasn't sure why and disregarded that thought. But I know now that it's because she's so genki. And I want to ship Eitana simply because I like them both. =D

Screen2.thumb.png.cfb356a2169aeb1e728dab78a4bab4d1.png

Also Doraemon.

Edited by Mars Terra
  • Informative 1

well if you haven't seen it yet @Mars Terra check out the look on natsumi's face at the end of the last episode at what he had told to her

and with the changes of the last episode , as to how the change of direction this will now take has me interested , but i cant say too much in case i spoil it for ones like Ryepotato that are yet to start it

Edited by Wodahs

5 minutes ago, Mars Terra said:

@Wodahs I'm not quite sure what you mean, can you post a picture of it? If you're worried about spoiling things, you can always use spoiler quotations although I think they might be a bit screwy now.

Also I got it wrong. It actually wasn't Eitana, but rather it was Enata!

wish I could do gifs , but see how we go with the pics hope they load in order

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Wodahs said:

well if you haven't seen it yet @Mars Terra check out the look on natsumi's face at the end of the last episode at what she had told to her

and I made a mistake in my comment it should have read he had told to her as in Eita Izumi as he walked past her

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (12).png

nope they loaded backwards so the bottom one is first and top is last don't know why ir did that but its not the first time ive loaded pics to this site and they don't load in the order I try to have them , donno why

I think I understand Natsume's character now. Like you say she's confused. She doesn't know what she wants or what she needs, and even if she did, her feelings would likely get in the way of both either way. Like Eita said her entry exams are a excuse to put off having to decide how to go about her life, and her hanging out with Eita is likely to avoid having to think about it.

She doesn't understand herself, that's my take on her anyways.

• Agree 1

So with episode 6, it seems like Ena's and Eita's relationship is deepening, hopefully they will get married start going out soon. Souma is really starting to feel like the typical best friend character, but I can't really blame him for being confused about Natsume's "confession" to him the eraser thing takes me back to Momokuri lol but I can blame him for not letting Hazuki spill the beans about Natsume...not that she should, huh?