Post Your Internet Speed

Nights

think Ill should look for another provider after seeing that even if I could get a quarter the way there

but I did learn something else

you me and @Optic are (well) all from WA

you WA USA

me and Optic WA Australia :P

It's more a matter of luck than anything else that I have a connection like this, without having to pay an arm and a leg for it - my ISP is a tiny (relatively) local fiber provider that exclusively serves modern apartment buildings and condominiums. With that said, it's definitely an awesome perk, all the same!

I can't speak for WA Australia, but I definitely rather enjoy WA USA. :)

• Like 1

It's more a matter of luck than anything else that I have a connection like this, without having to pay an arm and a leg for it - my ISP is a tiny (relatively) local fiber provider that exclusively serves modern apartment buildings and condominiums. With that said, it's definitely an awesome perk, all the same!

unfortunately the best (if im lucky to get one) I can get at my house is adsl 1 over normal phone line and to get that I need to get a phone line installed (has had one prier but cable was removed) , the house I own is a late 1970's build (ive only owned it 8) and the area isn't tagged for fibre optic cable upgrade for a few more years so im allitle stuffed for whats avaliable

I can't speak for WA Australia, but I definitely rather enjoy WA USA. :)

well ive travelled much of Australia and this area I most like but I have a few favourite spots elsewhere too , yet to travel OS but do have plans

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have a surprisingly fast speed (I thought it would only be about 50mb/s):

6373087318.png.3180e0d10b4f5a64a1813c5824f24d92.png

But eh, still not as impressive as Ms. "I can't hold all these megabits" above. :|

Edited by Guest

• 8 months later...

I might as well still be on dialup.   :D  Even my phone is faster!

7106104434.png

On 2/26/2018 at 8:46 PM, Estatia said:

I can't hold all of these megabits.

Send some my way!!  I definitely need them!  :( 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

We went from terrible internet but they finally started putting fibre out around country side Ireland 

image.png.1348a6f1a83537eb3908ea4fa337842b.png

It's not as fast as it would be if I was directly connected to the internet, would be at least 900 download then but over wifi this is what I get!