Ask the one, the only, and the rather annoying Xyro!!!

Xyro

Kind of related to the last, but a bit different.

How would you be able to handle yourself if you were omniscient but still a mortal? Would you be able to continue living your life normally or would you break down from the stress of knowing so much?

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

Kind of related to the last, but a bit different.

How would you be able to handle yourself if you were omniscient but still a mortal? Would you be able to continue living your life normally or would you break down from the stress of knowing so much?

I think I would still try and do everything. Because if I knew everything, I could do whatever i wanted throughout life and know the outcome. that way I would simply construct a life around the funnest and most exciting outcomes, especially if it ends without anybody getting hurt in the process. (however, if you want to get technical, if i knew everything, wouldn't I find a way to make myself immortal or biologically immortal anyway? just a side thought ;) )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brycec said:

What would you do if all technology, from hand and power tools to electronic equipment, ceased to exist?

I would go back to what I used to do; living the good life, hunting my own food with friends, exploring the local forests out of sheer enjoyment, and just living the life I used too ^w^

....Oh, and i would build more Pillow forts. Lots, and lots of Pillow forts!

• Xyro changed the title to Ask the one, the only, and the rather annoying Xyro!!!
17 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

What other things you like to do in your spear time, other than writing? 

While I used to do a little bit of drawing here and there, I actually really enjoy sitting back and either listening and learning from sources, such as open lectures and the like.

Or, I usually try and meditate so that I can go into lucid dreaming ^^

Apart from that, I don't have anything else to add other then watching videos and listening to allot of music.

Kind of boring now that I think about it. But ehh, I wouldn't have it any other way ^w^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

While I used to do a little bit of drawing here and there, I actually really enjoy sitting back and either listening and learning from sources, such as open lectures and the like.

Or, I usually try and meditate so that I can go into lucid dreaming ^^

Apart from that, I don't have anything else to add other then watching videos and listening to allot of music.

Kind of boring now that I think about it. But ehh, I wouldn't have it any other way ^w^

Does not sound boring everyone has different tastes in stuff they like to do. I meditate when I can I find it peaceful and inspirational for ideas to make stuff or write. Or even to drift to another world free from pain from reality. ( for me at least ) 

I also find it fascinating to know about you that you like learning a lot. That's awesome. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I know this is a little late into it, but I have received two more questions through PM, and I would like to share them anyway. Now, the first one that I get quite allot is advice when it comes to relationships and so forth.

While I'm not truly experienced in this topic (Since I currently have no interest in a relationship, and I am completely dedicated to nothing but work and making sure friends, family and myself are ok) I can happily say without a doubt that this mostly falls into a category that I like to call "Get to know a person before you jump the boat." 

Thing is, you cannot rush a relationship. It takes more then a few months to get to know a person properly. In-fact, it should take you a year in order to fully understand and be with a person to get to know them fully. While some will disagree with me, you are completely entitled to do so, but like I always say; If it takes you at least 18-24 years to find out about yourself, then I don't think your going to learn about a new person in one or two months. That's ridiculous.

Still, on this account, you also need to consider the situations surrounding the two of you. Obviously, certain relationships may be harder to maintain, due to work or distance. Regardless, this may prove an issue, however this should only be seen as a negative if it actively impairs the two of you. otherwise, simply finding ways around the problem is always advised, as doing so shows love and devotion to your partner.

Anyway, like I said, I really shouldn't give love advice, since I wouldn't really know where to begin xD

It's an experience that you as an individual have to learn. It affects us in so many different ways, that it is next to impossible to give direct advice. All I would suggest is holding back for a while (Aka, get to know the person better, and don't rush things, or it can come across as forced), always remain a gentlemen/lady and respect the other member within the relationship. you are both individuals after all, and you both have separate ideas and needs, such as the financial, medical and family situations. And lastly, just be yourself ^w^ If the person wont accept you for who you actually are, then it was possibly not love in the first place.

The second question I seem to receive quite often is why I use "^w^" So much.

Well, that's actually a fairly long story.

A long time ago (Aka, 3 years. not actually that long, but you know :D) I used to be a competitive player on a game called "Block and load"

Sounds stupid, but I got on pretty well with the community (Its small now, but back then it was fairly big). When I was within the community, I used to do a tone of live-streams and competitive matches within the game, especially with the actual developers (Most were pretty nice, although one of them was one of my arch rivals at one stage.). While it was fun, I used to be called..... Well.....

....Cinnamon roll.....

Don't you dare laugh! I know you are laughing! -_-

Anyway, i was called that because I wanted to make a "Emote" that was unique to me, so that whenever I was in a match, I could use it to signify that it was actually me playing. Regardless, that meant that quite allot of the players within the community saw me as a "Mascot" player, so I was dubbed the nickname of cinnamon roll, even when playing competitively. I also never used a mic, so while everyone was chatting away, i would type and play at the same time, which was rather tricky but kind of fun. Heck, i even did a live panel at one point, which was me and about twelve others from the community, and they thought it would be funny to make my stand a cardboard box with a giant neon sign above it with "Cinnamon roll".

Anyway, long story short, i use ^w^ quite often in honor of that, because lets face it...

....if you cant beat them, join them :D

Edited by Xyro
  • Friendly 1

2 hours ago, BurnsyCEO said:

If you could kill everyone who answers "yes" to a question. What would be your question?

Simple: "Dont you just hate pudding cups?"

50 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Well said about the relationship question I agree and get what you mean.

And funny about the ^W^ emote you use.. I use ^,.,^ a lot myself idk why I just like it.

Question: Do you like monkeys...? >,.,>

Who dosent like monkeys!!!!!!! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Would you rather try dorayaki or mizu yokan?

O_O I would like to try both..... But if i had to choose I would rather try dorayaki first.

• Like 1