singles anime lovers

ArtemisKing25a

23 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

Not be rude but it is a little odd to make your first post about singles on the forum. While the topic does come up of course, it makes it seem like you only joined for the sake of trying to get into a relationship with someone.

Wow...

I am not replying to this thread cuz I'm single.....................

HTTP3BhMS5uYXJ2aWkuY29tLzU2NzUvMzgxNGNjYmM2Y2I3ZWZiODg2MzlmNzY1ZjQwZjc4ZTQwMzUyOGI2M19ocS5naWYlog.gif.9292e19cce33aec8d85ce01b7f26ff61.gif

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Funny 3

I pretty much agree with @RepentantSky.

There may be a lot of single people who like anime, but this being your first post does give a bad impression that you only joined to seek a relationship.

Some of us are happy that we are single, because we are free to do what we want, and can even find out who our real family is in life, instead of being fixated on finding the right person or establishing what many people think is family, which is the kind established by blood and paper (such a family can be a real family or become one, but a bond established like that from the beginning is not a real family).

In fact, I am kind of happy to be single right now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I'm sorry you fell this way but none of the previous posts were placed  to persecute you in any form and your reply in this way won't help to strengthen your argument towards the situation of getting singles to band together for the purpose of a relationship

it would have been more beneficial to your cause to at least check out by being an active member of the community prier to making such a proposal

but if your just looking at the situation of just getting singles together with out romantic intensions id say this forum like any other already manages to do this

but if your intensions is just to find some one to hook up with , id also state that this is probably not the best way to go about this on such forums skin to this , and that's why there are dating sites

• Like 1

Hi @ArtemisKing25a sorry but this is the wrong approach.

As mentioned above we’re a commminity that welcomes all anime fans from around the world, we’re not a dating community.

There is no rule against having relationships here but at the very least please do try to participate in the anime discussions here, setup your profile and introduce yourself.

I’m closing this topic as there isn’t anything further to discuss.

• Agree 3

• Optic locked this topic