Favorite Nightcore Songs?

AniMeFReaK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WINDER was the first nightcore song I heard, it's one of my favorite openings but only this version.

When I first found out about the titular theme song of Date A Live, which also marks the time I found out about the series itself, I could only find the nightcore version and when I heard the song for real it seemed like a slowed down version to me, while I don't hate that version I do enjoy the nightcore version.

I also like Last Moment from Bleach.

• 2 weeks later...

This song is making me cry...it reminds me of one of the first boyfriend I had when I was around thirteen. He was older than me, being fifteen years old. Later, the school rumors told me that he had been cheating on me with "A", who was my underclassman (or girl in this case). It still hurts...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, AniMeFReaK said:

This song is making me cry...it reminds me of one of the first boyfriend I had when I was around thirteen. He was older than me, being fifteen years old. Later, the school rumors told me that he had been cheating on me with "A", who was my underclassman (or girl in this case). It still hurts...

I LOVE this song!

This is literally the Theme song of my life.

Edited by Angle MoonShadow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Going back through all my saved Nightcore was rather nostalgic (since touhou eurobeat is my main choice of music now)  Found a few of my favorites though.  Tad surprised that none of these have been posted yet.

11 hours ago, drill said:

Going back through all my saved Nightcore was rather nostalgic (since touhou eurobeat is my main choice of music now)  Found a few of my favorites though.  Tad surprised that none of these have been posted yet.

Those are great! BTW have you tried Bad Apple? I have a feeling you'll like it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Those are great! BTW have you tried Bad Apple? I have a feeling you'll like it.

Glad you like them :)  And yeah, if its a touhou song, I've already heard it too many times to count xP

• Like 1