Anime Cat Girls

Greeneyes

x09ViCd.thumb.png.0366cd4bb30ff0ce64e2d179214cc86b.png

So as the title suggests WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CAT GIRLS!?!?! 

Personally I think they are the best!! If I ever write a fantasy story I usually add cat girls!

Just now, SanguineTear said:

Cat girls are the 2nd best thing ever~

The best thing? Fox girls~

Damn I didn't even think of those!

• Funny 1

27 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Damn I didn't even think of those!

You must expand your horizons~!

Oh god wait I made a terrible mistake, wolf girls too, don't forget them! And dog girls... and very occasionally dragon girls...

Okay on second thought maybe I should just say most animal girls in general, such as cat girls and especially fox and wolf girls, are the best thing ever~

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

6 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

You must expand your horizons~!

Oh god wait I made a terrible mistake, wolf girls too, don't forget them! And dog girls... and very occasionally dragon girls...

Okay on second thought maybe I should just say most animal girls in general, such as cat girls and especially fox and wolf girls, are the best thing ever~

bout time one of yous nailed it , and i was trying so hard not to post a comment 

• Like 1

Cat girls are always good, no matter what the story.

Heck, imagine your favourite movie, then add a cat girl in there. The movie automaticly goes up a ratting!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Peacock said:

Cat girls are always good, no matter what the story.

Heck, imagine your favourite movie, then add a cat girl in there. The movie automaticly goes up a ratting!

then id imagine you really enjoying Konohana Kitan then !!! :) 

Contrived and exceedingly trite.

Usually if an anime has a cat girl, I am almost instantly turned off. They are everywhere, and I personally can't stand them. Majorly they are also annoying with the cutesy and the 'nya's'. It's just a trope fodder that I wish would disappear. In fact any animal name with the word 'girl' attached to the end just makes me roll my eyes.  Anime's need to at least try to be a little more original.

Edited by Guest

On 11/5/2017 at 5:17 PM, Yolnahkulaan said:

Usually if an anime has a cat girl, I am almost instantly turned off. They are everywhere, and I personally can't stand them. Majorly they are also annoying with the cutesy and the 'nya's'. It's just a trope fodder that I wish would disappear. In fact any animal name with the word 'girl' attached to the end just makes me roll my eyes.  Anime's need to at least try to be a little more original.

Okay, so how would you suggest they be original in terms of types of characters~?

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎05 at 8:17 PM, Yolnahkulaan said:

What if one such anime were to have a cute bunny girl? Would you dislike it?
(Just curious because I'm working on Anime/Manga related things and one includes a cute bunny girl ...)

I don't like it when a character is just there for sex appeal or has a lot of fan service, however, if a cat girl is done right I think they are adorable! Pretty much a combination of any character with an animal is adorable since animals are superior to people. ;) It doesn't even have to be a girl, take Engaged to the Unidentified as an example. I wish I was a cat girl, it's why I have a cat ear headband. :P

tumblr_oelzm3XYMV1vaigheo1_500.gif

• Like 1

I  prefer badass anime neko cat girls. Koneko and her sister Kuroka come to mind from High School DxD...

koneko-high-school-dxd.thumb.jpg.487901f0268e6bf29266c4c8001f92d1.jpg

kuroka-high-school-dxd.thumb.jpg.8e3654e4236ace8ec35676c7db5f51ce.jpg

Though admittedly my liking for Koneko was probably heavily influenced by her being a tsundere and finally warming up after many seasons. ;) 

Cute ones can be great too, and I quite like NEKOPARA's cute versions too (as shown in @Greeneyes's first post)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Koneko is awesome, one of my favorite characters. She would be even if it weren't for her being a catgirl. 

But as far as cat girls, probably my two other favorites are Vanilla from Nekopara and Meracle Chamlotte from Star Ocean~

I'd post images but meh, too much of a pain on mobile~

what about a honey badger girl ??

Killing Bites will ne a new season anime and Hitomi Usagi is a honey badger hybrid in it

Hitomi UsagiHitomi Usagi

its lookin like it may be a darker anime tho

People have been created that are human-animal hybrids, and powerful businesses bet on the outcome of their duels. College student Nomoto Yuuya's casual acquaintances ask him to drive them around to pick up girls one day, which he soon finds out means by force. The girl they kidnap is an animal-human hybrid named Hitomi, who slaughters all of them except Yuuya. Hitomi is a honey badger, which has been called the most fearless of all animals. Now Hitomi is assigned to stay with Yuuya, for his protection!

Edit :-

actually just thinking after posting the Killing Bites post

and how this cat ears post has covered animal eared girls too

I wonder where the persocom twin sisters Freya and Chii would fit in to a category like this as to their "ears"

Image result for chobits

Edited by Wodahs

On 11/18/2017 at 7:58 PM, Wodahs said:

what about a honey badger girl ??

Killing Bites will ne a new season anime and Hitomi Usagi is a honey badger hybrid in it

Hitomi UsagiHitomi Usagi

its lookin like it may be a darker anime tho

Edit :-

actually just thinking after posting the Killing Bites post

and how this cat ears post has covered animal eared girls too

I wonder where the persocom twin sisters Freya and Chii would fit in to a category like this as to their "ears"

Image result for chobits

Honey Badger girl looks cool and original. :D 

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Optic changed the title to Anime Cat Girls
  • Geano locked this topic