What life lesson did you learn from anime

Mirror311

There are some anime fans on the internet have said that they have learned many different life lessons by watching anime. I do learn something about life. For example, I have learned a little about the dark side of the world and human nature from Attack on Titan. Do you guys learn any life lesson from anime? If you do, what life lesson did you learn? 

• Like 2

I have learnt multiple life lessons from many different anime, but I will say that these are all personal, so others may not feel the same way.

Life is something that you shouldn't take lightly. Live every day with a smile, enjoy the little things and let yourself live in harmony. - Amanchu!

Amanchu! Is probably my favourite slice-of-life anime. Not only is the music, theme and setting relaxing, but it deals with some good examples of feeling alone and alienated, which it deals with through the use of Pikari and her quirky shenanigans. So, I try to live every-day-life like Pikari ^^

Never take anything at face value, because emotions run deeper then actions. Just because actions speek louder then words, it doesn't mean that the silent voice in the back of your head means anything less. - Danganronpa

Now, I know that the Danganronpa series is not exactly the pinnacle of life advice, but it really does show you how deep emotions can run if you don't look at things at face value. The people in and around your life all have emotions. Like I said many time, its hard to get to know someone, when most find it hard to know themselves, even after all the years of being on this earth.

Don't trust clowns, jesters or harlequins - Hunter X Hunter

Pretty self explanatory really :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Naruto: Don't feel ashamed of filing a restraining order. das 4 u saucekey  You can do almost anything you set your mind to with hard work and determination.

Kaiba: You never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone, even more so with people. Memories are important to who we are as people, even if they aren't all pleasant. Love can make you do crazy things, but be careful with who you trust and what you do for people. There's more to people than you think,and no one is pure good or pure evil.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Some problems are impossible to solve without complete cooperation. The little things you do can have massive effects on how things play out even if you don't think so.

• Geano locked this topic