SoullessMarshmallow

To Live Or To Not Live In An Anime?

Personally, I wouldn't really want to live in an anime, since A) You have to know how to speak Japanese, and B) the way they act and speak is just completely different from the way I act and speak.

• Like 1

I think i won't fit in either, not because of the language barrier but because i look no where near as good as the anime characters.

I would just be an anomaly in the anime world, a monster. 

As far as language barrier is considered, this is where i would choose a dubbed anime over subbed 

To me, it would be kind of neat, but it would depend on the universe I am transported to.

For, I probably would not, as I would have to spend quite a bit of time figuring things out.

Guess I'll be that character who loves to eat pudding all the time. Living in an Anime seems like a hassle though. :D

On 11/1/2017 at 12:36 PM, SoullessMarshmallow said:

Personally, I wouldn't really want to live in an anime, since A) You have to know how to speak Japanese, and B) the way they act and speak is just completely different from the way I act and speak.

So I am thinking If you chose to live there you would already know the language or you would have been granted the ability to know how to speak but if not still would be awesome...

8 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

So I am thinking If you chose to live there you would already know the language or you would have been granted the ability to know how to speak but if not still would be awesome...

I suppose, but I'd also have to leave my friends and family behind, so I can't really agree with you :/ 

There are a few anime I could see myself living in and enjoying myself. However, if I were aware of the life I'd be leaving behind, that might make me not want to go in the first place. 

The only anime world I would want to go to is in My Hero Academia.  I'm sure a whole of things would be easier in that world due to almost everyone some kind of useful power. The worries of being injured wouldn't be too bad with who can heal you for almost nothing and criminals can be stopped my someone with a strong so that'd be nice. The only problem would be the whole people using their quirks for evil kind of thing.  If I didn't have a quirk because I wasn't  born there I wouldn't really mind to much.