Wanna Chat about Anime?

txGemgal3084

Hi,

I watch a lot different things. I try to watch whatever I can. I'm watching a lot of the current season. But I like action, romance, and sports anime. Cowboy Bebop is my number one. This season I really like Ancient Magnus Bride, Food Wars, Kino's Journey, and Black Clover ( though Asta's constant screaming is getting on my nerves).

I was so excited that I didn't have to wait long for another season. I really love it. I find that it has a good story line and good character development plus it is super funny. The only bad thing while watching it makes me super hungry and I wanna eat the food. LOL

On 11/2/2017 at 2:27 PM, txGemgal3084 said:

Hi, my name is Lillie. I have never used a forum before and I don't have anyone to talk with about anime. I would love to chat with others about anime.

Welcome Lillie-san! I'd love to chat about anime with you.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:04 AM, txGemgal3084 said:

romance

Romance? Me too! But I don't really watch much romances now because I fall in love with the other character who ain't the main guy ...That's why I watch reverse harems now. I'm currently watching vampire Knight. I'd highly recommend the anime and manga. It's a love-triangle anime.

I have it on my list I like sports anime a lot more than I thought I would. I get really into them find my self holding my breath or sitting on the edge of my seat sometimes I even find myself standing in front of the screen 

Has anybody else watched Kill La Kill yet? What were your thoughts?

I really like some of the new anime of the season. MMO Junkie and The Ancient Magnus Bride. Black Clover is alright but Asta's wailing is a bit annoying.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just talking with myself about all the anime I am watching these days. Currently watching 19 shows at the same time. It's crazy most of what I watching is this season stuff so one episode every week but there are a couple of shows that are finished so I just watch a few episodes at a time. I'm so addicted.

Ancient Magus Bride is one I've been meaning on looking into, but I've been too busy to check out any new anime this season.  That being said, I think we have a lot of Reverse Harem fans at this forum.  It might be worth it to start a group/club for it.  Truth be told, I was hoping I'd meet a lot of RH fans here ^_^

Netflix doesn't have too many anime on it though what they do have is pretty good. Except Neo Tokyo DO NOT WATCH that one. Kuromukuro , Magi: Adventure of Sinbad, and  The Seven Deadly Sins are really good. 

Hey Wedgy thanks for the suggestion Recovery of a MMO Junkie is currently one of the 19 shows I am watching I love that one.

Beocat, The Ancient Magnus Bride is a beautiful masterpiece in my opinion. The imagery and story line are excellent. There were 3 ova's that came out first before the series actually started.  I suggest that it is a definite must watch!!

So I kept seeing clips of Blend S so I decided to watch it. OMG so funny I love it. Maikio's character is so funny. I advise everyone to see it although it does have ecchi moments.

I'm watching Adventures of a Magi on Netflix right now. Has anyone else watched?

So totally got the title wrong on what I am watching. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

• Geano locked this topic