How does anime influence your lifestyle?

Mirror311

Anime, which is a major part of my life as an anime fan, has deeply influenced my lifestyle. This experiences that I have makes me curious about how does anime influence your lifestyle as an anime fan. If you don't mind, please share your experiences below. Thank you.

• Like 1

I don't watch a lot of anime anymore but tbh when I did it really didn't influence my life any differently to what other stuff did, it was just kinda something I'd watch to relax or if I had free time but after I'd just be like "Hmm that was pretty good" and goes back to doing everything as normal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Metro said:

I don't watch a lot of anime anymore but tbh when I did it really didn't influence my life any differently to what other stuff did, it was just kinda something I'd watch to relax or if I had free time but after I'd just be like "Hmm that was pretty good" and goes back to doing everything as normal. 

I'm like that myself to be honest well sorta..

I can also say I got into anime since of my heritage I'm half Japanese and was always fascinated by it growing up and wanted to feel apart of it since I was half Japanese. My grandma on my father side is full Japanese so I thought if I gotten into it I'd would be somewhat closer to her. It helped me get through hard times and it was more a thing to relax and watch sometimes. But I seen a lot of anime as a teen but then stopped and went to other stuff I enjoyed in my life. I don't dislike anime or think its not important no more I still enjoy it just not so so into it like I used to be. I do want to watch more of anime and re watch old ones since it is cool and I like it. But might not all the time since I do other things in my life I have passion for. So yeah that's just my answer sorry if it makes no sense. ^^;;

• 2 weeks later...

It makes me stay up later than usual and it helps me relax from the outside world. lol

Anime has always been a hobby of mine since I was a kid but it honestly doesn't effect my life style very much. 

Edited by mechaBD

I find the characters inspire me and push me to emulate the traits I admire in them. I basically spend all my birthday and Christmas money on anime. :P I'm often referencing and quoting anime in conversation. My sister, INTJ, says that the characters in my novel sound like anime characters and honestly I wasn't trying. I use anime as a means to spend time with my sisters. Whenever I'm stressed, such as before a doctor appointment, I'll watch an episode and it helps me destress. 

As far as influencing is concerned, I have been affected a lot by animes. The styling, walking, talking like your favourite characters is pretty normal. The habit of regularly eating apples by watching Ryuk in death note or training to become a saiyan like goku. I love animes and watch them online regularly. Here are some of the best sites to stream free anime online!