What kind of sports do you do?

NightDancer

Wow that's very long! How come you picked roller hockey out of everything? =D

I have a full-time job so afterwards I go jogging/running at least 3 times a week. I try to cycle somewhere whenever it's possible instead of taking the car. I play soccer with friends once a week ^^ So it's mainly I do a kind of sports whenever I can. I used to go to the gym at least 3 times a week but I felt like doing sports outside now =) I'm also thinking about buying roller blades and start skating =D

• Like 1

I first did AFL when I was young for auskick and I saw the rolley hockey place in the rec centre where they had swimming pools and indoor soccer. I saw a place and I went in it (With my parents) and it was roller hockey. So my parents and I decided to start roller hockey. I also had to do AFL, but I soon dropped it after the second/third year which was boring for me.

So when people can up to you and ask "Do you lift" you can say "Bro, I lift" ;)

• Like 1

I first did AFL when I was young for auskick and I saw the rolley hockey place in the rec centre where they had swimming pools and indoor soccer. I saw a place and I went in it (With my parents) and it was roller hockey. So my parents and I decided to start roller hockey. I also had to do AFL, but I soon dropped it after the second/third year which was boring for me.

So when people can up to you and ask "Do you lift" you can say "Bro, I lift" ;)

AFL? Australian Football? =) Is there a big difference? =)

I don't really play much sports, but I do Pilate ~~~onion-roll

What is that? =)

• Friendly 1

I'll play basketball occasionally and I don't mind swinging a bat here and there. I don't like physical contact sports so I really don't play often. I have a fear of falling down so soccer and football are two I almost never play.

They should make sleep a sport. I'm pretty good at that.

• Like 1

What is that? =)

Pilates is simliar to yoga but exercise the abdomen, obliques, lower back, inner and outer thigh, butt, and so on. Pilates develops much of strength, flexibility, muscular endurance, coordination, balance, and good posture — with a much lower chance of injury than with other forms of exercise.

onion-cup

• Like 1

Pilates is simliar to yoga but exercise the abdomen, obliques, lower back, inner and outer thigh, butt, and so on. Pilates develops much of strength, flexibility, muscular endurance, coordination, balance, and good posture — with a much lower chance of injury than with other forms of exercise.

onion-cup

That really sounds like something for me, I wonder if it is common in Europe =O

Running, if that's counted as a sport.

I occasionally meet up with my friends for soccer once maybe a month or so

Same here fab! I run as well! Do you keep track of your running? =) Like with an app for it or something.

Same here fab! I run as well! Do you keep track of your running? =) Like with an app for it or something.

Yup, luckily for me, my Ipod comes with the Nike+ running app, so I don't have to download any on my phone and carry it around. Its always nice to have something small and lightweight compared to a phone.

Yup, luckily for me, my Ipod comes with the Nike+ running app, so I don't have to download any on my phone and carry it around. Its always nice to have something small and lightweight compared to a phone.

Oh that sounds really cool! I use Endomondo, aww so I can't add you xD

The good thing is that all my songs and playlists are already on my Ipod, and I usually don't keep any songs on my phone, so its a plus for me.

Though lately I haven been going out for run

The good thing is that all my songs and playlists are already on my Ipod, and I usually don't keep any songs on my phone, so its a plus for me.

Though lately I haven been going out for run

I just started for 2/3 weeks now? But I really have to improve a lot. I want to be able to do a marathon of 15km next year =)

Well, constant running is enough, that's the thing about running, discipline. I used to be a non-runner until I enlisted into the Army. Forced to run almost every day or every other day, it slowly became a habit although nowadays i just try to run once a week or every other week. I usually run a 10km marathon though, thats enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I reached my first goal! I can do 5KM in 30min! Now my next goal is 10km in an hour <3

Congratz, I have a 10km run this coming Sunday and I highly doubt I can make it under an hour. Haven been conditioning myself for quite some time so most likely an hour and half?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I play basketball at least 5 times a week , I also play cricket , and soccer quite often . I love a lot of different fighting styles and I Box (not much lately as I haven't got a gym to practice with anyone and my mates . . . they won't fight me anymore) . I also like to shoot (with a bow) when I get the chance.