Greeneyes

Nightcore

So by the title this is about nightcore music please post your fav's or what you enjoy

my favorites list looks a little something like this!

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCnrsiF-u7e9BJTo7cRF6GUhEeeuA

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBrjNorlhVX7fVvaqJ3dgoonbJlRA

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBTf_PnyZBTmMKTjVezLSpWmFfMdg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLAONMxSN_LQxFjS4dfHTqryrR26ug

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDnYwSBBZGWvhUJHIv2tjTaN5IIdg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBitsj4jNI84PGXzdAZS23o_b9rlg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLApOe1tzVK5tbgE-_dFKNgScGhmYg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLAEoiXW_L3Ccgy6h3X9qpezylBgRw

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCXqdQYi_IvKYSLOJeFrsWdfCtmzQ

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCfgVQplXaIKwtvhXr83w1ysijPTQ

Not in order from best to worst NOT...

Edited by Greeneyes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By awesomedude20
      Senki Zesshou Symphogear

This is one of Japan's top selling anime, with 5 seasons, over the course of the past 7 years. Season 3 was #1 in sales for its season, while season 4 was ALSO #1 in sales for its season. AND season 3 beat ONE PUNCH MAN for the ENTIRE YEAR. And it isn't popular in the absolute bloody slightest outside of Japan.

I'm confused too, don't worry.

But if you want one of the best hype action shows of the decade, Symphogear is for you. It does damn near everything that people love about shounen action shows, except it does them far better than most actual shounens, despite Symphogear not actually being a shounen.

AND it's a fucking musical. Didn't see that coming, did you.

It ain't cutesy, it lives off of the rule of cool and more or less can't go more than 5 minutes without something exploding or it dies, with music that's about as cool as that whole concept is.

Watch this scene, and witness our beloved main character parry tank shells with her bare fists.
      https://streamable.com/s/fs4vl/qkmkei

Watch Order:
      Symphogear (a bit rough, don't judge the show based on this season. Still good, just not peak Symphogear.)
      Symphogear G (This is where Symphogear actually starts to shine, and it stays that way. A shitty side studio fucked up the first season, so they fired them and swapped out 90% of the staff and you're left with a season that's vastly superior to the first in absolutely every god damn way you could ever expect. Get. To. This. Season.)
      Symphogear GX (It got even prettier.)
      Symphogear AXZ (The animation got better.)
      Symphogear XV (Airing right now, and is really turning out to be a proper culmination and finale of 7 years of a franchise.)

OOOOO

Now that you've been so heartily informed of the best show ever, I'd love to hear what any of you think of it. First impressions based on this thread maybe, or impressions from you going to watch it! It's my favourite show by a mile, so I assure you I'm more than willing to chat your ear off about it, and if you aren't impressed by it... well, leave it to me

• By Benji
      EVERFROST is combining a concept album with an integrated manga for their new album. Has anyone seen this kind of thing before?
      Check the new single on Youtube  
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6qZbWWSGU

• By SAO LILDOOP
      So "Emo" music has consistently been my favorite kind of music for years now, and while "Emo" may not necessarily sum up the sound of the music it is what most people would call the bands I like. Seeing as in my household my music taste is disputed by many of my siblings as well as my parents, mainly for the sound as most of them do agree the lyrics are meaningful. 
      So, with such bands as My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, Twenty one Pilots, Icon for Hire, La Dispute, and Fallout Boy in mind what would you say you're opinion of "Emo" music is based off of sound and lyric quality. 
    • By noch
      Hello, this is my first ever AMV that I made. 
      I like making videos, hear happy people comments about it and I love watching anime. These things combined got me to doing this amv and I will make more in the future. Il be happy if you gonna leave a comment. I wanna become way more better. 
      Thanks for your time and enjoy!
      https://youtu.be/TYoalZ2tfJA
    • By Glitter Spring
      Hello everyone! Spring here!
      So today let's talk about anime. Yes anime you say? Well, I do love anime but i am also a big fan of the idolmaster. What's the idolmaster....... Wait what am i saying?... Oh yeah. sorry! lol! Anyway today's topic is first and second character favorites. tell me who is your first character favorite and your second character favorite. it can be either anime or some other character from a different show. anyway can't wait to red your messages. GETTING SO EXCITED OVER HERE!! 
      Sincerely, Glitter Spring

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit