just using anime forum at school.

novFilms

School might be boring and dish out a lot of useless stuff, but a lot of businesses prefer high school grads over dropouts.

If we were talking college, then there is no point, since degrees do not show you know the material.

34 minutes ago, brycec said:

School might be boring and dish out a lot of useless stuff, but a lot of businesses prefer high school grads over dropouts.

If we were talking college, then there is no point, since degrees do not show you know the material.

hey man, atually i was in a class in which we just talk ( debate ) and i can't go to any tournament so teacher does not have any assignment for me so i was just chatting.

I see. Things like Skype are usually good if you just need or want to talk, and are bored. There used to be a chat feature, but we hardly used it, so now some of us just use PMs.

How many debates have you done?

4 hours ago, brycec said:

I see. Things like Skype are usually good if you just need or want to talk, and are bored. There used to be a chat feature, but we hardly used it, so now some of us just use PMs.

How many debates have you done?

went to 3 tournaments, my mom is tired of me doing this. every tournemnt is like 9 haurs

9 hours ago, brycec said:

Oh, I see. The real question is if you enjoy. If you do, then you can continue, though at your age your parents are still the ultimate decider.

of course, you might grow tired of it eventually.

i do't like doing torunament my friends make me and the first 5 tournament are a grade.

so ill have to go to another one this year and im done with debate.

but thanks for worring though

it's good to know some one cares:)

Edited by novFilms