Greeneyes

Cutest Anime Girl This Season

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.70d26dd1fe3de43ec32895ca704b9319.jpg

So out of all the characters this season I think that from Konohanaha Kitan Yuzu is the cutest of this season!

What do you think?

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

20 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

Lily.thumb.png.00ea37e1dda6dcf93a299f983252e115.png

Does Lily from Net-juu no Susume count?

She is a dood so I can't see her as cute but If i take off the guy part then I can see the cute side!

I would say Rindou from food wars but we haven't really seen her in all of her greatness yet.

So...

Moriko_Morioka_%28Recovery_of_an_MMO_Jun

:x

@BurnsyCEO Offically, no. But considering that they all look like girls and are voiced by girls and that this is a seinen series...I would be inclined to say yes. = )

13 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

@BurnsyCEO Offically, no. But considering that they all look like girls and are voiced by girls and that this is a seinen series...I would be inclined to say yes. = )

I think of Phos and Bort as male and the rest female. It's their personality and looks.

11 hours ago, BurnsyCEO said:

I think of Phos and Bort as male and the rest female. It's their personality and looks.

I can't say very much about this since I only read the first chapter though maybe I should continue? but Phos came across as female to me, both for appearance and persona unless something happens later on which would affect those?

@mechaBDI'm a little surprised you would say her, since she is thirty-something, but she is definitely cute when she freshens up.

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

I can't say very much about this since I only read the first chapter though maybe I should continue? but Phos came across as female to me, both for appearance and persona unless something happens later on which would affect those?

@mechaBDI'm a little surprised you would say her, since she is thirty-something, but she is definitely cute when she freshens up.

I think that is why she is cute to me.

She isn't the cutest character ever but I am 29 myself so I get a kick out of her 30 year old neet personality. xD

18 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

I don't read manga but the anime is a definite yes for me.Just look at how good it looks.

20 hours ago, mechaBD said:

I think that is why she is cute to me.

She isn't the cutest character ever but I am 29 myself so I get a kick out of her 30 year old neet personality. xD

I actually like how she wasn't very cute, it's something that isn't seen very often so it's refreshing. Anime covers tend to look to look identical because a lot of them have cute girls on them, so when I see one that has a girl that isn't very attractive it peaks my interest. I hope they do stuff like that more in the future.

It's also nice to get adult protagonists as well.

5 hours ago, BurnsyCEO said:

I don't read manga but the anime is a definite yes for me.Just look at how good it looks.

I'll consider checking it out then, I do think I was a bit harsh on it.