New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Leviathan_Willow

(Music) My Creepy Original Track

One of my all-time dreams is to compose for anime and/or video games. And while thinking of that dream, I wrote this.

I'd really like to hear your feedback. It's pretty short, but I'm in the process of writing some more music like this.

Also, shameless self-advertisement:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYLm3DXdRHND3JTk-Tq_OSA

Thanks in advance.

-LeviathanWillow

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1:05 best part. Honestly this is really good, I think you are very talented and I look forward to listening to more of your music. <3 I subbed to your YT channel.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By LucidLuffy
      The manga willing to trade is:Naruto v8, Jack the Ripper, and Hikaru No Go. I will take Berserk v1, any junji ito, dragon ball, and or any other action/comedy manga.
    • By Leviathan_Willow
      This is my newest upload. Tell me what you think.

• By Neptvne
      A collection of animated horror stories based on the works of Japanese artist Junji Ito.
    • By Leviathan_Willow
      Since, I haven't posted any music in a while, I decided to post it all at once. Please leave a comment and give some feedback! I hope you enjoy.
      If you've scrolled this far, thank you very much.
    • By Neptvne
      Aya Asagiri is a middle school girl who has problems both at school with bullying and at home from physical abuse by her brother. While browsing online, a website pops up on her computer featuring a creepy looking person. This person appears to take pity on her, and announces that she has granted Asagiri magical powers.
      Source: Site
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!