Leviathan_Willow

(Music) My Creepy Original Track

One of my all-time dreams is to compose for anime and/or video games. And while thinking of that dream, I wrote this.

I'd really like to hear your feedback. It's pretty short, but I'm in the process of writing some more music like this.

Also, shameless self-advertisement:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYLm3DXdRHND3JTk-Tq_OSA

Thanks in advance.

-LeviathanWillow

1:05 best part. Honestly this is really good, I think you are very talented and I look forward to listening to more of your music. <3 I subbed to your YT channel.

• Similar Content

• By Leviathan_Willow
      Alright, so I'm kind of stuck in a bit of Writer's Block right now, and I need some inspiration.
      If any of you want to give me some suggestions, as far as style, specific instruments, etc., it'd help me a lot.
      Here are two of my most-recent works:
      (So, you can hear my style, as of now.)
      It can be anything. You could link me to a song that you like and I'll try to follow a similar style with my next composition, or if you wanted me to remix a song in my style, that would work too. I'm just bored and I need to work on some music.
      Thanks in advance.
      -William
    • By Leviathan_Willow
      This is a project I've been working on. I still need to add some final effects and mix and master etc., so the audio might be a little overloading in some areas, but as far as the composition goes, it's pretty much finished. Anyways, I can't think of a title, and I thought I might as well ask you guys if you have any ideas. Once I finish it, it'll be for sale on Amazon/Itunes/etc.. If one of you comes up with a title and I use it, you can have my track for free. (I mean, if you want it. I know that's not much of a reward. lol)

Tell me what you think.

-Leviathan Willow
    • By Neptvne
      A collection of animated horror stories based on the works of Japanese artist Junji Ito.
    • By Neptvne
      The next three volumes of Attack on Titan manga are set to be offered in limited editions with OAD episodes of an adaptation of the Lost Girls stories about Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhart, supervised by series creator Hajime Isayama.
      Source: Crunchyroll
    • By Neptvne
      All of a sudden, they arrived: parasitic aliens that descended upon Earth and quickly infiltrated humanity by burrowing into the brains of vulnerable targets. These insatiable beings acquire full control of their host and are able to morph into a variety of forms in order to feed on unsuspecting prey.

Sixteen-year-old high school student Shinichi Izumi falls victim to one of these parasites, but it fails to take over his brain, ending up in his right hand instead. Unable to relocate, the parasite, now named Migi, has no choice but to rely on Shinichi in order to stay alive. Thus, the pair is forced into an uneasy coexistence and must defend themselves from hostile parasites that hope to eradicate this new threat to their species.
      Source: MyAnimeList
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!