Why. WHY??

Tasty

SPOLERS AHEAD FOR Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso

Gosh darn it. I was watching Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, because my friend recommended it to me because its like Clannad, but I could not finish it. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing, the first 10 episodes I did watch. But there were so many hints that pointed towards Kaori dying, that I had to search it up, to see if she actually does die. Well, crap. I can not get so emotionally attached to an anime and have the MCs love interest die!! Clannad made me cry like a baby! I will not go thru that again. I only did with Clannad because I heard there was a happy ending. Does anyone else feel the same way? If you understand how I feel, would you recommend I finish the rest (I really don't like feeling sad)? 

Lastly, I guess I'd just like to ask for a recommendation or two. An anime the revolves around romance. One where neither the male or female die! 

I would still recommend it, as the ending is still great, and left me more with sense of emptiness than sadness.

Also, Clannad does have a happy ending, but it works out better in the VN, as it feels like effort was put into it, whereas the anime made it feel like dues ex machina.

• Geano locked this topic