Hi!

エリス

Hi!

My name is Elise. I am 20 years old and I'm from Norway. I like games, anime, pizza, RPGs, books and music (mainly Indie Rock) and cute things. My favourite books are crime novels and the anime I watch are mostly romances. 

My favourite games are Mass Effect Trilogy, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, World of Warcraft, RuneScape and Overwatch.

My favourite anime are Your Lie in April, Made in Abyss, Clannad and KonoSuba.

I came across these forums while searching for a nice community. And look I found just that!

Edited by エリス
  • Like 3

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

I like a few of the same anime you do, such as Clannad and Your Lie in April, but I am not much of romance fan. I want more of a good story.

Hey, I wasn't so much a romance fan until the past 4-5 years. I watched a few, but I didn't go out of my way for them. I think my tastes have matured a bit with age however :) Or maybe I just know what I want now...

Ever watched Snow White with the Red Hair? It is one of my newer favorites in the romance genre (It is even somewhat reminiscent of a reverse harem in some ways). To me, it is the most genuine romance I've seen since Ah! My Goddess. 

Also, ever played the Tales or Atelier series?

On 11/11/2017 at 11:17 AM, エリス said:

Hi!

My name is Elise. I am 20 years old and I'm from Norway. I like games, anime, pizza, RPGs, books and music (mainly Indie Rock) and cute things. My favourite books are crime novels and the anime I watch are mostly romances. 

That's all so cool! It's awesome that you are an engineer, coder, and graphic designer! I have an interest in all of those things, so I get really excited meeting people who can do them. And I also see you know a bunch of languages! I know sign language and am in the process of learning Swedish, and want to learn Japanese next.

Welcome to the forums Elise! I really like your name to be honest. It definitely sounds dainty and all. :D

And I've gotta say, your avi is sooooo kawaiiiii! <3 It is definitely nice to meet you and I would definitely love to see you around in the forums! ;) 

Welcome to the forums, Elise-san! I'm in love with your name, since it sounds like Alice from Alice In Wonderland. You life kawaii things? I do too! I hope to get to know you better. Oh, and if you're lonely and want to talk to me or something, just drop by a hi in my profile page. That's all!xD

Love from the most annoying member existing in this forum,

AniMeFReaK.