Grace D

Help! I don’t remember the title of this anime!

Question

Okay, so it’s a mecha anime and in it the main character is a female teen who’s mom works at this research facility and one day while she’s visiting these things drop to earth that her father called like goblins or something but they’re actually robots. So when that happens this boy wake up out of this giant black box and mistakes the main character for his princess from thousands of years ago. He then takes her and has her pilot this giant robot with him. Please help! I really liked this anime! The main character had short brown hair if that helps

Edited by Grace D

2 answers to this question

Kuromukuro

its a Netflix one

Kuromukuroth?id=OIP.SK-qDIOfwjZwpNPIholQcwFNC7&pid=Api

During the dawn of the 21st century, the United Nations Kurobe Research Institute was established in Japan to investigate an ancient artifact, which was discovered during the construction of the Kurobe Dam. Scientists from around the world have gathered in the facility to study the object, while their children enjoy their everyday lives attending Mt. Tate International Senior High School.

Yukine Shirahane, a reserved high school girl, is the daughter of the facility's head scientist. While visiting her mother at the facility, Yukina manages to solve part of the artifact's puzzle. To her surprise, what appears before her is Kennosuke Tokisada Ouma, a young samurai from the Sengoku era.

As a threat approaches from outer space, Yukina, along with Kennosuke, finds herself defending Earth against the invading forces. Along the way, she discovers the mystery behind Kennosuke and the reason he is determined to protect her.

Really enjoyed this anime, as well! Watched it last December with my sister when we were going through a hard time and it really helped us cope. I've seen it several more times. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SoullessMarshmallow
      Hello everyone~ As I promised, here are some (well, a lot) of photos from my first con. I'm sorry it took so long to upload, but I came down with a stomach ache and I was debating whether or not to blur my face in the photos, however, I decided against it because they're already up online anyway for the world to see!  

(from QuietlyNerdy's Facebook page)

(From jplushy's Facebook page - That's my mom next to me~)

(From a twitter page owned by a big fan of the character I was cosplaying as that I found)
      Instagram photo by Cosplay Clique _ NY • Nov 20, 2017 at 11_36 PM • Instagram.html
      (From Cosplayerclique's Instagram page)
      And last, but not least, is this article from Gamespot. I was unable to obtain the picture, but here's the link to the article I'm in! ^^ I'm very proud of this accomplishment. 
      https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/the-best-cosplay-from-anime-nyc-2017/2900-1629/11/https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/the-best-cosplay-from-anime-nyc-2017/2900-1629/11/

Also, I was photographed by two websites called "BleedingCool" and "Nardio", as well as someone who undergoes the name "Conman" or something of the sort on Instagram. If you see me on those websites or if you find the man's account, please let me know! ^^ I'd really like those pictures ASAP, thank you~   (And i'm so sorry for my awkward poses and smiles - I'm not used to being photographed, much less posing )
      _____
      This was honestly so much fun. When I entered the building the con was held in, I didn't expect to get so many people crowding around me asking for my picture! It was very overwhelming at first, but as the weekend passed, I soon got used to it ^^ The only time I really felt uncomfortable was when an older man tried to make do some very... suggestive, poses. But the rest was great. A lot of the people I met were really cool, mostly a bunch o' fellow dorks n' nerds. A couple of them kinda just stared at me with their phones out until I asked if they wanted a picture, and all they could respond with was, "Shinoa's my waifu."  They were all really nice and respectful, and I got a lot of compliments on my cosplay. 
      The mini stores there were great, too! I got Honey's bunny from OHHC and a plushie of Rem from Re:Zero. They were pretty pricey, but I was kind of expecting that anyways. 
      I also went to see the live action film of FMAB and the premiere of Gundam Thunderbolt and a live concert showcasing all the music in the Gundam premiere! I got an autograph from Thunderbolt's composer as well as a soundtrack, and I got interviewed by the Japanese news station that was filming the whole autograph session! I also got to meet FMAB's live action director, who was honestly really sweet. (By the way, the film was amazing).
      Lastly, but not least, I can't stress how at home I really felt there. I don't know how to explain it, it's just... wow. It really was amazing  I hope I get to go back next year ^^
      ___
      If you're all wondering, my whole costume is handmade. The scythe is made out of cardboard, pvc pipe, duck tape, paper mache, and green and black spray paint. My clothes are made of quilting fabric because the clothing fabric was too expensive for me  (I layered the fabric so it was thicker and wasn't see-through) and I got the buttons from Joanns. The only things that were bought was the wig and my boots. And if any of you are cosplaying Shinoa, then please feel free to message me if you need help on your costume. I know that she's a tough piece of work! 
    • By SAO LILDOOP
      So I was thinking I would make a forum game, a real good one. With character stats and levels and the like but I would need a random number generator for that; Now I am looking for one that can be viewed on this forum and you can see who rolled and got what RN. Does anyone know of anything like this? If you don't understand what I want, its like a dice simulator that allows you to see which player rolled.
      Anyway, if there is anything like that please tell me because I would like to be able to play this game I am making online and not just as an offline, err, real life board game.

• By Otaksu
      So I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. I thought that the art and music was amazing and the animations were more smooth than any other season of that particular anime. I like that SAO went back to Kirito feeling scared and  alone along with losing friends one after another. I also felt that the final scene was an emotional one. Anyway I feel that SAO isn't the shit anime it used to be and if you still think that then at least, AT LEAST, give Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale a go and see how you feel about it.
      (Thanks for reading)
    • By Rektasaur
      Name: Alexandria Lockett
      Nickname: Erebus 
      Hair Color: Blonde        Eye Color: Hazel         Height: 5'4

She is a 17 year old girl who has a mild form of sun allergies so she gets a rash when exposed to sunlight so she spends a majority of her time inside her room which has no windows because of her sun allergies. Instead of going outside she played video games and eventually became a so called "gamer". She has a silent, anti-social, friendly nature but she goes in life like its a video game which makes her extremely socially awkward. When she gets exposed to sunlight she gets rashes just like someone with actual sun allergies. Her best friend is the darkness since she spends all of her time in it. She has been known to be mean at times without even realizing because of her anti socialness. Her vision is almost bad because of her constant staring at the gaming screen but because of her constant play of games or reflexes have increased. They are not to the point of god level, but she has heightened senses in the dark because she is so used to being in it. Her favorite weapon is actually guitar since her favorite video game is "band hero" (parody of the guitar hero franchise). You would think she is weak because she is constantly inside but it's the opposite. Alexandria worked out even more because she feels "in order to be good at gaming you gotta be in shape". She is also good with computers and electronics because she is constantly around them since she was young. She currently resigns in Tokyo, Japan and attends a high school but she does through a Skype like application since she doesn't like to go outside due to her allergies.

P.S: I tried to be a bit more detailed with this one, I think this one is unique but hopefully it wasn't too unique in a bad way😂😂, tell me what you guys think, is there anything thing one looks for when looking for a character concept, thanks so much for the support guys😁😁