Television

SleepyLeoulf

I made a thread about movies on here so this one is the opposite of that. Since I also love to watch television series a lot as well as anime. I was just curious if there is anyone who likes watching television series as well for entertainment. 

What kind of television shows or series you like?

What is your favorite television shows or series you like?

Did any television show or series inspired you in some way?

I like a lot to be honest for television shows and series I like, any genera I don't mind.

My favorites would be and not in order: Stranger Things, The AO, Chicago Med, Call the Midwife, Hart of Dixie, 13 Reasons Why, Leather Weapon, and The Good Doctor so far. Even though I've seen more.

Hmm..tough one. I think all these series I've seen inspired me to get ideas for creative things to do. 

Hugely addicted to television rn. There's a lot of shows I enjoy so I don't have a personal favorite genre. All time favorite goes to The Wire, which I explain in this thread 

Other favorites I have include Fargo, Daredevil, Legion, Breaking Bad, Sherlock, and The Boondocks. Currently I'm watching Riverdale, Twin Peaks: The Return, Agents of Shield, Legends of Tomorrow, and very soon, The Punisher.  

I do feel inspired by what a series presents at times. For a show like The Boondocks, I love the social commentary that was especially prevalent in season 1. Very entertaining yet you take something away from it that makes you want to learn about and better your community. 

• Friendly 1

Hmmm, I haven't watched TV for quite a long time. But back in my Childhood days television series that I really follow to were Tom and Jerry, Power Puff Girls, Kim Possible, Winx, Pucca, Totally Spies, Scoobydoo and the Mystery incorporated and so on xD 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

4 hours ago, The Bunk said:

Hugely addicted to television rn. There's a lot of shows I enjoy so I don't have a personal favorite genre. All time favorite goes to The Wire, which I explain in this thread 

Other favorites I have include Fargo, Daredevil, Legion, Breaking Bad, Sherlock, and The Boondocks. Currently I'm watching Riverdale, Twin Peaks: The Return, Agents of Shield, Legends of Tomorrow, and very soon, The Punisher.  

I do feel inspired by what a series presents at times. For a show like The Boondocks, I love the social commentary that was especially prevalent in season 1. Very entertaining yet you take something away from it that makes you want to learn about and better your community. 

I heard of those shows and have yet to check them out and they do seem interesting.  And also heard of Boondocks before seen maybe a few episoes of it once. That's pretty cool if it talks about how to better a community.  Also by the way love your Icon its interesting. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
39 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

"What is your favorite television shows or series you like?"

One of my favorites is called Kingdom Hospital. It's an old mini series that Stephen King put together & it was really good! You should be able to find it on YouTube. 

I also like horror shows from the 50s, 60s, & 70s, like the original Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Tales From Tomorrow, One Step Beyond, Boris Karloff's Thriller, Ghost Story. 

Here is a link to one of the best episodes of Ghost Story:

• 3 weeks later...