Hello!

Yamasan

There's nothing much to say about me other than I like anime and basically anything of Japanese culture.

I don't want to put too much personal information but I will usually be willing to share information about myself.

I'm looking forward to being apart of this community!

8 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Welcome :) which anime are your favorites? 

I'm a big fan CGDCT anime, so my favorites are Is the Order a Rabbit and New Game. However I really enjoyed Your Name and Toradora so I would count those of some of my favorite as well.

Welcome! I'm new as well, just joined last night, but everyone has already made me feel welcome, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! 

I love New Game! Since I'm an artist, and also into programming (don't know much yet) it really inspires me. And of course, I love the characters! If you enjoy that kind of anime have you seen K-On? It's adorable with lots of happy feelings and adorable characters.

tumblr_mkvgs2hM9n1sn6ypco1_500.gif

40 minutes ago, brycec said:

Where in Japan do you want to visit the most?

I'm not entirely sure where I would like to visit. I would probably say somewhere rural and away from big cities. I would like to visit Akihabara though.

1 minute ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Welcome! I'm new as well, just joined last night, but everyone has already made me feel welcome, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! 

I love New Game! Since I'm an artist, and also into programming (don't know much yet) it really inspires me. And of course, I love the characters! If you enjoy that kind of anime have you seen K-On? It's adorable with lots of happy feelings and adorable characters.

Yes! I have seen K-On and I absolutely love it! I can't believe I forgot to mention that as one of my favorites. Azusa is definitely my favorite character from K-On. Out of curiosity what programming languages do you know? I'm also into programming but I haven't done any programming in a long time but I really want to start writing code again.

5 minutes ago, Yamasan said:

Yes! I have seen K-On and I absolutely love it! I can't believe I forgot to mention that as one of my favorites. Azusa is definitely my favorite character from K-On. Out of curiosity what programming languages do you know? I'm also into programming but I haven't done any programming in a long time but I really want to start writing code again.

It's such a wonderful anime! I was really happy to be able to get one of my sisters, INTJ (I refer to them by their personality types here), into it. She is my favorite too, though I always refer to her as Azunyan. ;) 
Sadly I don't know much! Right when I started learning Python life got in the way. So I know bits of Python, CSS, and while it's not actually a programming language, as I'm sure you know, I also know a good bit of HTML. I want to make progress in learning it again soon. What about you?

It's such a wonderful anime! I was really happy to be able to get one of my sisters, INTJ (I refer to them by their personality types here), into it. She is my favorite too, though I always refer to her as Azunyan. ;) 
Sadly I don't know much! Right when I started learning Python life got in the way. So I know bits of Python, CSS, and while it's not actually a programming language, as I'm sure you know, I also know a good bit of HTML. I want to make progress in learning it again soon. What about you?

Right now I only really know Java. I used to know some C++ but I forgot most of it. I really want to re-learn C++ so I'll probably do that soon when I'm not busy with school. I used to do some Python and HTML but I forgot that as well. It's nice to see people interesting in programming!

6 minutes ago, Yamasan said:

Right now I only really know Java. I used to know some C++ but I forgot most of it. I really want to re-learn C++ so I'll probably do that soon when I'm not busy with school. I used to do some Python and HTML but I forgot that as well. It's nice to see people interesting in programming!

Well that's awesome that you know Java! It's such a popular one, it's on my to-learn list. I'm sure if you start brushing up on the others it will come back to you and won't be too difficult to relearn. It really is nice to meet others interested in it! Hopefully it will push me to make progress and start learning again. 

BTW, your avatar is adorable! What character is it?

Well that's awesome that you know Java! It's such a popular one, it's on my to-learn list. I'm sure if you start brushing up on the others it will come back to you and won't be too difficult to relearn. It really is nice to meet others interested in it! Hopefully it will push me to make progress and start learning again. 

BTW, your avatar is adorable! What character is it?

I hope you continue to learn! Programming is a wonderful thing.

My avatar is Cocoa from Is the Order a Rabbit. I found the picture on twitter and I thought it was too cute not to have it as my profile picture.

3 minutes ago, Yamasan said:

I hope you continue to learn! Programming is a wonderful thing.

My avatar is Cocoa from Is the Order a Rabbit. I found the picture on twitter and I thought it was too cute not to have it as my profile picture.

I'll be sure to get out my Python textbook to remind myself to read through it and practice! I really want to make progress, but it's so easy for it to slip my mind when there's so much other stuff to do.

It really is, I love the style the artist did it in! I just added that anime to my soon to watch list, meaning I'm leaving it open in a tab until I watch it. lol 

3 minutes ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I'll be sure to get out my Python textbook to remind myself to read through it and practice! I really want to make progress, but it's so easy for it to slip my mind when there's so much other stuff to do.

It really is, I love the style the artist did it in! I just added that anime to my soon to watch list, meaning I'm leaving it open in a tab until I watch it. lol 

You should watch it! It's one of my all-time favorite anime. I'm sure you'll like it.

Just now, Yamasan said:

You should watch it! It's one of my all-time favorite anime. I'm sure you'll like it.

It will be a busy week for me, I go on a day trip tomorrow, but I'll try to watch it this week and let you know what I think! I also have several others I've gotten recommended today that I hope to watch this week.

2 minutes ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

It will be a busy week for me, I go on a day trip tomorrow, but I'll try to watch it this week and let you know what I think! I also have several others I've gotten recommended today that I hope to watch this week.

When you get to watch it tell me what you think!

• Like 1

Welcome to AF @Yamasan ! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Is the Order a Rabbit is indeed a very cute series, I have been thinking of making a screenshot gallery of some of the characters but haven't decided who to do first yet.. 

8 hours ago, Optic said:

Is the Order a Rabbit is indeed a very cute series, I have been thinking of making a screenshot gallery of some of the characters but haven't decided who to do first yet.. 

Might I suggest Rize?

• Agree 1