Animes?

Yaoi_army707

Question

6 answers to this question

I just saw you also like D-Frag! The anime was so much fun, I want to read the manga. The library has it and I've gotten the first one, but haven't finished it yet since I'm reading several other long series of manga as well.

Have you seen much newer anime, such as My Hero Academia? Fairy Tail? The Royal Tutor?

If you like D-Frag you might like Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun.

Vampire Knight is good if you like paranormal and Shoujo with a slightly darker edge to it.

If you like sports anime Major is really good and has a lot of seasons.

• Like 2

Being a SAO fan, maybe try Log Horizon.  Or if you are feeling the harem vibe, Ambition of Oda Nobuna. It's a little bit odd, but I actually enjoyed it. Not sure how long you've been watching anime, but dot Hack is another you might be interested in. It was probably the first video game related anime to come out. I think SAO truthfully pulled a lot of inspiration  (if not modified ideas) from dot Hack to begin with so put it on your list if you've never seen it.

If you are looking to try a Space Opera, I'd recommend Knights of Sidonia or any of the Matsumoto works. If you like a lot of ecchi maybe The Girl Who Leapt Through Space (all subbed).

If you are thinking about a Mystery, try Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or Another. Dusk Maiden has a big harem aspect to it and Another is more focused on horror/suspense.

Some of my favorites are Log Horizon, Snow White with the Red Hair,  Yona of the Dawn, Bacanno!, Selector WIXOSS  (magical girl series...had a definite Madoka vibe to it)....too many to name really. I loved Familiar of Zero and even convinced my best friend to watch it (she loved it too). That one however is a love it or hate it one. People tend to form very strong emotions towards it.

If you want a lite - harem (one guy, lots of women, but no one trying to get in anyone's pants) Lord Marksman and Vanadis  is quite good.

Good luck :) Let us know which ones you end up watching and if you like them.

• Like 1