What Are You Watching Today?

Vivi Hyuuga

18 minutes ago, mechaBD said:

Today so far. 

Elegant Yokai Apartment Life 18-20

Black Clover 6-7

March comes like a lion 27

I haven't heard of those to Vivi. I will have to try them. ^_^

I hadn't heard of Is The Order A Rabbit until @Yamasan recommended it. I just finished the third episode and it's really cute! Engaged to the Unidentified is always a really sweet, funny, and cute one to watch. I'm also watching the three you mentioned this season, though not today.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Now on episode three of season two of Is The Order A Rabbit and I'm continuously enjoying the series even more! Kawaii! I loved that there was a Christmas episode. 

IMG_5448-1.JPG

Adorable hedgehog!!

That aside, I am (planning) to rewatch D. Gray Man, but assuming the series is long I'll only watch 2~3 episodes for today.

• Like 1

Actually watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. Started last night. Only got 5 minutes in earlier.  Today's a bad day. I've got neck problems that are flaring up but now that I'm all iced up I could probably enjoy it with lunch. I'm no longer cursing my existence so I'm going to give it another try. 

I was really enjoying it last night. I've got to get the rest this Christmas for sure :)

I watched a few anime's while being on AF before, then stopped for a bit trying to figure out what to watch next.

1. Blood C

2. Blood C: The Last Dark

3. Miss Hokusai

4. Started: Tokyo ESP on Episode 6.

That's what I finished or started watching so far. I'm now going watch one I did watch a long time ago but thought I give it another go once more since I loved it a lot.

TORADORA! 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to decide what to watch, it's hard between all the currently airing anime and my new copies of Your Name and Fairy Tail. I'll probably watch some MMO Junkie and then Ancient Magnus Bride since it's been a high-stress day and that sounds like a good way to wind down. With coffee. And an orange Zevia. Maybe chocolate. 

Currently started: Little Witch Academia season 2

Though I give it a go again since I watched it and then near the end of the first season binged watch the rest of it on Netflix. I rather enjoyed it and thought it was a pretty kawaii anime. Wish me luck hope this gets me out of my anime slump I'm in. :? 

• Like 1

The other day I finished Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken Stardust Crusaders, there's a second season but so far it hasn't been as good as part 2. D =

Love Live! Sunshine!! Second Season episode 9

Houseki no Kuni episodes 7 and 8, I'm really enjoying this one so far.

Edited by Mars Terra

I just finished binge watching One Punch Man and it was surprisingly great ... I'm not one to watch action packed comedies, because neither of those genres interests me much, but One Punch man was actually quite hilarious and very well done. I found myself loving a lot of characters and being drawn in quite quickly. It was very well done and entertaining.

Just watched the first episode of Gamers! I really hope the rest of this show doesn't focus too much on romance/drama and instead explores the concept of different types of gamers (kind of like how Genshiken was for anime otaku).

EDIT: Actually, I take it back. Aguri and Tasuku's back story from middle school was too cute >w<

Edited by Dojikko

I watched Just Because! episodes 8 and 9, now I'm feeling happy. ^ O ^

I've been watching Little Witch Academia latlely as recommended by SleepyLeoulf, I needed something light hearted and it's been good so far, I'll see about watching the episode 7 and 8 before heading off to bed.

@Dojikko Gamers! is a pretty feel good series, I like how it's a seinen romance series that doesn't go the ecchi route.

Edited by Mars Terra
  • Friendly 1

Yokai apartment life is the only current one I'm following.  Was kind of hoping it would be something like a cross between Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Natsume Yujin-cho .  Not nearly as good as either one of those IMHO, but it is keeping my interest so far.  I also have The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in my crunchy queue.

I usually binge-watch and I don't start until the last episode for the season is done.  I've finished everything I wanted to watch from last season so I'm actually kind of in-between at the moment, waiting for this season to end & pondering what to queue up first once it does.   What's good this season?  Kind of have my eye on Magus Bride & Black Clover to start.  Maybe MMO Junkie & Kino's Journey after that if I have time.  Also been trying to find someplace streaming Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou so I can check that out..  Any other suggestions? 

Edit: Dies Irae is also on my ToDo list.

Edited by efaardvark
forgot one :)
  • Like 1

@efaardvark, Yokai Apartment is good, relaxing and fun! But you're right, it's not as good at The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall, speaking of I've been wanting to rewatch that again.

Definitely watch The Ancient Magnus' Bride and MMO Junkie! If you've seen season 1 of March Comes in Like a Lion season 2 has been amazing. Fate/Apocrapha. Blend S is cute and funny. 

I've yet to finish Aishiteruze Baby, I got too busy at Thanksgiving, and after that I got distracted by gaming and the ability to watch the Crunchyroll app on my PS4. With all my joint pain it's been nice not to have to hold my laptop or bother hooking it up to the TV. I'll try to finish that soon, though! Today I've been watching Gourmet Girl Graffiti because I wanted a good food anime, but sadly it's not what I was expecting. I mean I'll finish it, but it's something I'm not fully focusing on. I also finished catching up on Boruto!