What Are You Watching Today?

Vivi Hyuuga

On 2/18/2018 at 5:50 PM, senshikoi said:
On 2/16/2018 at 12:26 PM, Oakmi said:

Today its "Fate Apocrypha" that I'm watching. Slow starter, not a big fan of some of the character designs, or characters for that matter but still watching. Will see what I think when I get to Ep. 25

That's on my watch list to start at somepoint, that and Fate/Grand Order: First Order, but might wait for the UK DVD release on that one!

Just finished it, dodgy start but the ending was epic (or at least I thought so). This one I would  recommend you to watch ASAP. (y)

Watching (now) Stellvia but thinking of putting that on hiatus and checking out Trinity Seven.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:59 AM, gigalomaniaczero said:

Watching Trinity Seven. Very nice so far. 

Today I will be watching the next newly airing episodes of Sanrio Boys (ep 9) and The Ancient Magus’ Bride (ep 21), along with a few more episodes of season one of Saekano -How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend-, which I’ve almost finished

17 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Texhnolyze

I put that in my Crunchy list a while back.  Looked interesting but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet ..  other stuff keeps getting promoted over it.  I'll get a round tuit someday though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I put that in my Crunchy list a while back.  Looked interesting but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet ..  other stuff keeps getting promoted over it.  I'll get a round tuit someday though.

Let me warn you, the beginning is extremely confusing, but after the first episode things become a little clearer, it just needs patience :) 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Let me warn you, the beginning is extremely confusing, but after the first episode things become a little clearer, it just needs patience :) 

I managed to enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.  I'm sure I can handle whatever Texhnolyze throws at me.   :) Heck, some of my favorite animes I had no idea what was going on until the second half.

I always give any anime a few episodes to settle down anyway.  I'm a believer in the 3-episode rule.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, efaardvark said:

I managed to enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.  I'm sure I can handle whatever Texhnolyze throws at me.   :) Heck, some of my favorite animes I had no idea what was going on until the second half.

I always give any anime a few episodes to settle down anyway.  I'm a believer in the 3-episode rule.

Great, then you should have no problem with it. Today I shall continue watching it myself, I left it last time in the third episode.