What Are You Watching Today?

Vivi Hyuuga

Watched Howl's Moving Castle twice in the past few days (cause I love it). Now I'm reading the original novel it was based on and man are things different! I still like it but they changed a lot. The book is definitely better, so far anyways. 

• Like 1

Just started watching Tokyo Ravens, seems interesting enough, also, I've been watching this little fluffy romance called Bokura ga ita, it's not my favorite but I'd still recommend it. 

Literally counting down the days to My Hero Academia season 3!!!

Episodes 5-12 of Saekano -How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend- Flat (Season 2), episode 9 of After The Rain and episode 9 of Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody

Edited by C_C_S

Episode 10 of Katana Maidens ~ Toji no Miko, episode 10 of Junji Ito Collection, episode 9 of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, episode 10 of Record of Grancrest War, episode 21 of GARO -VANISHING LINE-, episode 9 of Killing Bites and episode 9 of BEATLESS

Edited by C_C_S

Today I'm watching Erased while I do homework! I should have watched it soon when there was the hype but I didn't have my love for anime back quite yet! <3 

On 3/11/2018 at 8:28 AM, Bernkastel said:

Violet Evergarden

I watched the first 2 episodes.  I'm a binge-watcher though so I'm saving the rest for later.  Definitely on my list.

11 hours ago, gigalomaniaczero said:

Familiar of Zero

I actually enjoyed this.  I only ever watched it once (and I have no desire to do so again) but it was fun.  Sticking with something through 4 seasons - almost 100 episodes - is unusual for me.   That's my only complaint actually; that it is too long.  I prefer the 12/24-and-done format.  Usually an anime gets repetitive and I lose interest after 1 or two seasons.  This one came close a couple of times, but somehow it managed to hold my interest.

Today im watching Maria Holic and im almost done im on episode 9 so im gunna wrap that up tonight but i guess theres a season 2.. Maria Holic Alive I think.. 

last night I binged Kampfer and I fucking loved it! ive been super into Shoujo Ai/Yuri animes mostly romance but lately ive been super getting into harem and ecchi it sucks though cause I feel like ive watched all the good Shoujo Ai animes.. and I need more! ugh anyway for more mainstream animes im watching full metal alchemist and hunter x hunter I really like hunter x hunter it has the nostalgia of when I was younger watching dragon ball original I totally stopped watching dragon ball super cause it just went to shit its complete trash now its actually pretty sad.. Idk maybe ill give it another try but id say my two favorite genres are Shoujo Ai romance , and action, Harem ,Ecchi anything lgbt theme like crossdressing is super cute 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, gigalomaniaczero said:

I’m watching Rosario + Vampire 

rosario-to-vampire-group-4.jpg

This is on my watchlist ! and im super excited to start it How is it???

Edited by Kaylie Otaku
correction

Episode 10 of After The Rain, episode 11 of Katana Maidens ~ Toji no Miko, episode 11 of Junji Ito Collection, episode 10 of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, episode 11 of Record of Grancrest War, episode 22 of GARO -VANISHING LINE-, episode 10 of Killing Bites and episode 10 of BEATLESS

On 3/11/2018 at 11:39 AM, Tauturus said:

Today I'm watching Erased while I do homework! I should have watched it soon when there was the hype but I didn't have my love for anime back quite yet! <3 

Oh? May I ask why that is?

10 hours ago, gigalomaniaczero said:

Rosario +Vampire is a great anime, I really enjoyed watching it. Another one that I’d recommend is Classroom of the elite.

I haven't seen the former, but I can say Classroom of the Elite was a interesting anime.

@Kaylie Otaku The original or Brotherhood? I just finished Brotherhood and was going to watch HxH afterwards--but I thought I'd wait for the manga to end before picking it back up.

I don't think I'll watch anything else today, I did have plans but am feeling a little ill right now.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:59 AM, gigalomaniaczero said:

A certain magical index

I didn't care for either Index or Railgun separately, but for some reason I did enjoy the spin-off (crossover?) episodes in Index dealing with Mikoto, the Sisters, and Accelerator.  I thought Mikoto and Tōma made a good pair.  I'd have been interested in some sort of spinoff that focused on those two as the main protagonists.  Maybe after they graduated they could have been paired up to save the world or something.

• Like 1