Vivi Hyuuga

What Are You Watching Today?

On 19/02/2018 at 1:13 AM, Beocat said:

Watched Majestic Prince. I think it's really a comedy under all that mecha. Really enjoyed it :)

That's another series I need to get round to watching!

As for what I'm actually watching, still Persona -Trinity Soul-, however coming near to the end (again), however I might watch it again, after I've finished it; discussing with someone on another forum how you would go about "turning" this anime into a game, so the actual mechanics might require another watch, to figure it all out!

I’m watching My girlfriend is Shobitch. It is ok to watch I guess. Nicely presented characters and lots of sexual innuendo, but the story itself is a bit boring which makes it harder to binge-watch. 

faitful-bitch-1068x583.png

attack on titans - After I got a recommendation from 2 friends,

I saw it , though I'm in the mode of romantic series i can not stop seeing it! Highly recommended.

Watching Trinity Seven. Very nice so far. 

ep_587326_1.png

Arin from Trinity Seven looks exactly like Akiho Kōsaka from My girlfriend is a shobitch. She behaves like Akiho too.

Edited by gigalomaniaczero

Around one today i finished Haganai, and i'm thinking of maybe starting Violet Evergarden.

On 2/18/2018 at 5:50 PM, senshikoi said:
On 2/16/2018 at 12:26 PM, Oakmi said:

Today its "Fate Apocrypha" that I'm watching. Slow starter, not a big fan of some of the character designs, or characters for that matter but still watching. Will see what I think when I get to Ep. 25

That's on my watch list to start at somepoint, that and Fate/Grand Order: First Order, but might wait for the UK DVD release on that one!

Just finished it, dodgy start but the ending was epic (or at least I thought so). This one I would  recommend you to watch ASAP. (y)

I ha e just finished watching Sora no otoshimono, it was amazing. Now I’ll watch D-Frag. If only I didn’t have to work...

D-Frag!_-_ep01_118.jpg

D-frag wasn’t that interesting so now, I’m watching Omamori Hikari. Good stuff.

omamori-himari-3-44.png

Just finished watching Hajime no Ippo The Rising. Can't wait until Season 4...

I am currently watching Natsume Yujin-cho (Natsume's Book of Friends) Season 5 nya~

• Like 1

Watching (now) Stellvia but thinking of putting that on hiatus and checking out Trinity Seven.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:59 AM, gigalomaniaczero said:

Watching Trinity Seven. Very nice so far. 

Today I will be watching the next newly airing episodes of Sanrio Boys (ep 9) and The Ancient Magus’ Bride (ep 21), along with a few more episodes of season one of Saekano -How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend-, which I’ve almost finished

Rewatching Cross Game for the fourth time

I'm watching Texhnolyze, so far the darkest anime I've ever watched. Currently at episode three.

If you're talking about the thing I'm watching today (though you did not specify anime,) I'm watching historical documentaries which is really of the topic, frankly speaking..

896880.thumb.png.35459dd870da4748a4e531326d746757.png

I'll be continuing and, hopefully, finishing Girl's Last Tour.

17 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Texhnolyze

I put that in my Crunchy list a while back.  Looked interesting but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet ..  other stuff keeps getting promoted over it.  I'll get a round tuit someday though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I put that in my Crunchy list a while back.  Looked interesting but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet ..  other stuff keeps getting promoted over it.  I'll get a round tuit someday though.

Let me warn you, the beginning is extremely confusing, but after the first episode things become a little clearer, it just needs patience :) 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Let me warn you, the beginning is extremely confusing, but after the first episode things become a little clearer, it just needs patience :) 

I managed to enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.  I'm sure I can handle whatever Texhnolyze throws at me.   :) Heck, some of my favorite animes I had no idea what was going on until the second half.

I always give any anime a few episodes to settle down anyway.  I'm a believer in the 3-episode rule.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1