So, my favourite video-game is dead. :(

SAO LILDOOP

My favourite video-game ever was Marvel Heroes 2016 and it is dead now. I am sad about it, I said my goodbyes, I am just glad I spent some months away from it due to CPU crash problems before now because it does soften the blow a little bit. I will miss the game so much and if anyone else plays the game or played the game, now you know its dead. :( 

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/330386/a-heartfelt-thank-you-and-goodbye#latest

^My goodbye post.

• Sad 1

So it's an online game managed by Disney? ...crap.

Actually, I kind of expect any and all online games to die out at some point. While I do understand the pain you're going through, I suggest you should find all of your friends there in some other chatting platform. This way, you can form groups to play something else together. It'll be fine! :angel:

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

It's always sad when a favorite game ends! I hope you can find a new favorite that you enjoy just as much. 

20 minutes ago, ragkt said:

So it's an online game managed by Disney? ...crap.

Actually, I kind of expect any and all online games to die out at some point. While I do understand the pain you're going through, I suggest you should find all of your friends there in some other chatting platform. This way, you can form groups to play something else together. It'll be fine! :angel:

That's a great idea! They can be like the Sleeping Knights from SAO, going from one game to another and enjoying the adventures together. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 6:01 AM, SAO LILDOOP said:

My favourite video-game ever was Marvel Heroes 2016 and it is dead now. I am sad about it, I said my goodbyes, I am just glad I spent some months away from it due to CPU crash problems before now because it does soften the blow a little bit. I will miss the game so much and if anyone else plays the game or played the game, now you know its dead. :( 

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/330386/a-heartfelt-thank-you-and-goodbye#latest

^My goodbye post.

i thought you was going to speak about a real game !!!

• Dislike 1