Ask The One, The Only, AniMeFReaK!~ (Again!)

AniMeFReaK

I think I'm not allowed to make a second AMA thread. But can you blame me? My last one died off and I'm bored with not having any questions to answer. I'll try my best to answer your questions within 2 days. Oh, and make sure to mention me so that I can see your questions. Because, after all, I'm not getting any alerts when somebody replies to one of my threads or a thread where I replied to. So ask away! How creative can you be?!!xD

@AniMeFReaK Optic is the only one that can determine if this remains active or not, but I think one is enough. Many of AMA threads died due to over saturation and the big/long time members are gone.

Anyway, if you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

You're the main protagonist in a reverse harem.  Do you....fall in love with the "cool" guy, the "prince", the "no much to say athletic" guy, "the smart and wears glasses" guy, or the "cute, childish boy next door" guy?

11 hours ago, brycec said:

@AniMeFReaK Optic is the only one that can determine if this remains active or not, but I think one is enough. Many of AMA threads died due to over saturation and the big/long time members are gone.

Anyway, if you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Yeah, I noticed that. 

Um...Does that mean I'll die? I'd rather die from starvation than die by becoming a hot dog cannibal.

10 hours ago, Beocat said:

You're the main protagonist in a reverse harem.  Do you....fall in love with the "cool" guy, the "prince", the "no much to say athletic" guy, "the smart and wears glasses" guy, or the "cute, childish boy next door" guy?

Sounds a lot like Ouran Highschool Host Club! Hard choice, I'd say either the "prince" guy or the "cool" guy.;)

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Sounds a lot like Ouran Highschool Host Club! Hard choice, I'd say either the "prince" guy or the "cool" guy.;)

Haha, I admit I'd probably fall in love with the guy wearing glasses instead. That was part of what ticked me off with Pretear. My type was canon in the Manga but they switched to the cool guy for the anime. What a cruel world we live in! :'(

Do you prefer your "prince" in swim trunks or speedos? Or do you ~gasp~ head to the nude beach instead?

And...

If you were a fly would you rather die by swatting, die by bug zapper, die by pitcher plant, or die by fly tape? Keep in mind, your days are numbered.

I'm having too much fun with this. 

51 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Haha, I admit I'd probably fall in love with the guy wearing glasses instead. That was part of what ticked me off with Pretear. My type was canon in the Manga but they switched to the cool guy for the anime. What a cruel world we live in! :'(

Do you prefer your "prince" in swim trunks or speedos? Or do you ~gasp~ head to the nude beach instead?

And...

If you were a fly would you rather die by swatting, die by bug zapper, die by pitcher plant, or die by fly tape? Keep in mind, your days are numbered.

I'm having too much fun with this. 

I'm not much of a masochist, so I'd like my "prince" to be in swimming trunks.;)

Hmm...I wanna die by...being swatted by someone? IDK. Maybe bug zapper. Yeah, by bug zapper.

23 minutes ago, brycec said:

What would you do if somebody tried to change who you were because they said that you were not who God wanted you to be?

Change who I am? Nah, I'm happy to be myself. I'd refuse politely and if they still want to change me, I'd show them my dark side.:naughty:

11 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

@AniMeFReaK You have to watch one anime (no longer than 26 episodes) on repeat for an entire week, which anime (or season) do you choose?

Well, I'll choose Ouran Highschool Host Club. Seriously, the anime is one that I can keep on repeating forever. Plus, I just love the humor in it and I think I could really use some humor right now.

9 hours ago, brycec said:

What would you do if everyone in school, except you, suffered and died from a heart attack at the same exact time?

I would just stand there with the "OMFG WTF JUST HAPPENED" face like they did in the movies and after that I'll check everyone's backpack and eat their snacks!:naughty: I can't think of anything else to do...

8 hours ago, Miku said:

It's that AniMeFReaK who kept stealing those lines! :o

What? What lines? Whose lines? What? What's happening? What are you talking about? What?

2 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

What? What lines? Whose lines? What? What's happening? What are you talking about? What?

The lines if you look at my profile and scroll through the updates, or whatever!

@Miku I want to know what would happen if she wished for all incubators and witches past, present, and future to be erased from existence.

Anyway, @AniMeFReaK what would you do if you found out that you scored higher on tests than everyone else from all the countries around the world?

Edited by brycec

6 hours ago, brycec said:

@Miku I want to know what would happen if she wished for all incubators and witches past, present, and future to be erased from existence.

Anyway, @AniMeFReaK what would you do if you found out that you scored higher on tests than everyone else from all the countries around the world?

Then I'd be an imoooooooortal!!! Imooooooortal!!! Imoooooooortal!!!

11 hours ago, Mars Terra said:

16c1be94810a8edb1157c1c07efad4e2c7089f82_s2_n2.png.5fd9777d6271862a6685d27eec733445.png

@AniMeFReaK Make a contract with me and I will turn you into a magical girl. Now then, what is your wish?

Okay then!! I'll make a contract with you!!! I wanna be a true vampire, although I'll admit that I am one now a bit. Whenever I start bleeding I just lick off the blood. It tastes good, you know. I get weirder everyday. Sorry.

• Funny 1

20 hours ago, Miku said:

@Mars TerraI have my eyes on you, I know what you're capable of, bribing innocent girls to become magical girls and later become witches, or just so you can use them as experiments.

c97f5b50dd5f36a57f04d54a44f5713a8295e38d_s2_n2.png.0373cfacc7ab5f9acafa1fa2c839cf69.png

18 hours ago, brycec said:

Silly brycec, that would qualify as two wishes. ; )

11 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Okay then!! I'll make a contract with you!!! I wanna be a true vampire, although I'll admit that I am one now a bit. Whenever I start bleeding I just lick off the blood. It tastes good, you know. I get weirder everyday. Sorry.

Well, you're going to have to feed off of humans sooner or later anyways... hehehe...

• Like 1

Do you watch Homicide Hunter LT Joe Kenda?

You have just inherited the title to your grandfather's farm and quit your soul-crushing job at WalPlace. You arrive in town with hopes of financial freedom and the answers to your prayers only to find the farm has gone wild with weeds and trees in the years since your grandfather's time. It'll be hard to be a farmer like your grandfather was. Do you....roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight candle cleaning up the farm and planting your first crops watering everyday until they are ready for harvest? Maybe sneak off to the river to fish for trout & daydreams to the babble of the brook. Perhaps, dive into the mines slaying monsters on a dark and dangerous adventure with your trusty pickaxe named "Toothpick", or do you ditch the farm for the local tavern and drink your newfound troubles of hard labor away quickly whittling to nothing what little money you saved up from working at WalPlace?