Leviathan_Willow

[Music] New Orchestral Insprational Track

• Similar Content

• By Leviathan_Willow
      Alright, so I'm kind of stuck in a bit of Writer's Block right now, and I need some inspiration.
      If any of you want to give me some suggestions, as far as style, specific instruments, etc., it'd help me a lot.
      Here are two of my most-recent works:
      (So, you can hear my style, as of now.)
      It can be anything. You could link me to a song that you like and I'll try to follow a similar style with my next composition, or if you wanted me to remix a song in my style, that would work too. I'm just bored and I need to work on some music.
      Thanks in advance.
      -William
    • By Leviathan_Willow
      This is a project I've been working on. I still need to add some final effects and mix and master etc., so the audio might be a little overloading in some areas, but as far as the composition goes, it's pretty much finished. Anyways, I can't think of a title, and I thought I might as well ask you guys if you have any ideas. Once I finish it, it'll be for sale on Amazon/Itunes/etc.. If one of you comes up with a title and I use it, you can have my track for free. (I mean, if you want it. I know that's not much of a reward. lol)

Tell me what you think.

-Leviathan Willow
    • By Leviathan_Willow
      One of my all-time dreams is to compose for anime and/or video games. And while thinking of that dream, I wrote this.
      I'd really like to hear your feedback. It's pretty short, but I'm in the process of writing some more music like this.
      Also, shameless self-advertisement:
      Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYLm3DXdRHND3JTk-Tq_OSA
      Thanks in advance.
      -LeviathanWillow
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!