Black Friday Sales

Beocat

Hey all, anyone else save up for the sales this year?  Looks like Rightstuf has now started their sale and a quick look tells me I might target bundles this time (and just regift any repeats in my collection) since the prices are just right. I'm going to have trouble holding out a little bit of cash for their daily mega deals and daily additions.

Anyone else shopping the sale or planning to shop one?

2 hours ago, brycec said:

Probably not. My birthday falls on Black Friday this year.

Happy birthday! I hope you get to enjoy it with the holiday craze all around. We'll have to sing to you now that we know ^_^

2 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

My family and myself used to go to the stores on Black Friday but I don't no more and my folks sometimes go some years.. 

I don't leave the house on Black Friday.  I shop online only! My sister might have given them up by now too (my ever practical once she became a mom sister who targets toilet paper, paper towels, and laundry detergents on the sales). The online sales usually are better, have more variety,  and aren't sold out by the time you wake up. I pity the campers every year. No tv or anything is woth camping in a parking lot for a week during November. 

I already have my first Black Friday Friday sale purchase on the way. Too many good prices to pass up.

well i got a really good deal on an Xbox, I already have a PS4 and PC but my friends recently got them and they want me to play with them too, so I shopped around amazons warehouse deals, they had 20% off everything there, since its stuff that people have returned wrong order etc.

found one which is new, the only problem with it was that its packaging was damaged which I don't care about. that bundle normally retails for 220 got it for just over £100 got about £100 off it. if it turns out that it doesn't work I can just return it and get my money back.

• Like 1

I want a xbox one, but I barely play my ps4 these days and I'm not sold on the exclusives yet either. I have a "must buy 5 games first" policy with new consoles (that I regretfully broke with the Wii...lesson learned) so it might be a long time before I dive in. I've been seeing some good gaming deals in this area too. 

17 hours ago, Beocat said:

I want a xbox one, but I barely play my ps4 these days and I'm not sold on the exclusives yet either. I have a "must buy 5 games first" policy with new consoles (that I regretfully broke with the Wii...lesson learned) so it might be a long time before I dive in. I've been seeing some good gaming deals in this area too. 

yeah im not too bothered with it really, if i had to buy it a full price i probably wouldn't as i would only use it for a few games, but yeah you can find some good deals out there.

I already know exactly which anime I want this year, sadly none of them are on sale. So I'll be buying the Tartaros Fairy Tail arc (3 DVD/Blu-Ray sets) and Your Name at the regular Amazon price. The K-On bundle sale was pretty tempting, but if I got that I couldn't get the Fairy Tail which I have been specifically looking forward to, so I'm sticking with my original list.

4 hours ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I already know exactly which anime I want this year, sadly none of them are on sale. So I'll be buying the Tartaros Fairy Tail arc (3 DVD/Blu-Ray sets) and Your Name at the regular Amazon price. The K-On bundle sale was pretty tempting, but if I got that I couldn't get the Fairy Tail which I have been specifically looking forward to, so I'm sticking with my original list.

Don't give up yet....Rightstuf still has their "12 days of Christmas" sale (in which things go on sale on daily basis as well as daily megadeals) to do in December so if you are lucky those two will be in there (heavily discounted).  I'm hoping one anime series will go on sale this year, but the likelihood of it happening is slim to never haha....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

Don't give up yet....Rightstuf still has their "12 days of Christmas" sale (in which things go on sale on daily basis as well as daily megadeals) to do in December so if you are lucky those two will be in there (heavily discounted).  I'm hoping one anime series will go on sale this year, but the likelihood of it happening is slim to never haha....

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye on it so I don't miss anything! 

Looks like Funimation is starting their sale. Lots of stuff on sale, but only three items on the Black Friday list.

And SentaiFilmworks has started their Black Friday online sale.  With some very very good prices. 

• Geano locked this topic