This seemed fun

Uhjinhyuk55

Nice to meet you guys my name is Uh. I'm currently stationed in Camp Lejeune, more specifically in Camp Johnson. The friends I would discuss anime with are to their respective MOS schools. I wanted to join because I couldn't find anything anime related where I live both on base and off base, and couldn't find people to discuss anime with. Again, nice to meet you guys, I hope to have fun here.

tbh if there was a more active/populated Anime Forums site just like this..i would be there...but so far i haven't found any replacement yet

here approximately take 12 hours before someone posts again or reply/comment

9 hours ago, Uhjinhyuk55 said:

Nice to meet you guys my name is Uh. I'm currently stationed in Camp Lejeune, more specifically in Camp Johnson. The friends I would discuss anime with are to their respective MOS schools. I wanted to join because I couldn't find anything anime related where I live both on base and off base, and couldn't find people to discuss anime with. Again, nice to meet you guys, I hope to have fun here.

Hi Uh. It's nice to meet you. I too am in that area and there are plenty of anime lovers around. We might have passed each other on base before as well though that is all I'm saying about that. Anyways, check out Animazement in Raleigh. You'll meet a ton of other anime fans (and cosplayers ) and get to talk about anime at length. It happens every year on Memorial Day weekend  (which you'll probably have off). 

So what genres do you like or what is your favorite anime?  

8 hours ago, Hamsloth said:

tbh if there was a more active/populated Anime Forums site just like this..i would be there...but so far i haven't found any replacement yet

here approximately take 12 hours before someone posts again or reply/comment

Complains the person with Sloth in the name!  :D

Edited by Beocat

9 hours ago, Beocat said:

Hi Uh. It's nice to meet you. I too am in that area and there are plenty of anime lovers around. We might have passed each other on base before as well though that is all I'm saying about that. Anyways, check out Animazement in Raleigh. You'll meet a ton of other anime fans (and cosplayers ) and get to talk about anime at length. It happens every year on Memorial Day weekend  (which you'll probably have off). 

So what genres do you like or what is your favorite anime?  

Complains the person with Sloth in the name!  :D

I didn't know I would meet someone on base here. Are you in Camp Johnson? 

Also to answer the question my favorite anime is Black Lagoon

2 hours ago, Uhjinhyuk55 said:

I didn't know I would meet someone on base here. Are you in Camp Johnson? 

Also to answer the question my favorite anime is Black Lagoon

Lejeune actually at the hospital. There's a good chance you've seen me at a clinic or two as well.  I go wherever they tell me to go.