Breakfast

NightDancer

At first I didn't eat breakfast at all, I'm trying to eat breakfast since yesterday. I eat Brinta (Breakfast instant tarwe(wheat)) because it doesn't contain any added sugar or salt, all natural =) I add some oat milk to it and heat it up in the microwave =)

It does contain a lot of vitamins and it makes you feel really full ^^

• Like 1

During the week I don't often have much for breakfast, the most I'll have is a coffee and a choice of either a museli bar or banana.

I used to have cereal a lot but these days it seems I am slightly lactose intolerant which gives me a mild headache if I drink too much milk.

• Agree 1

During the week I don't often have much for breakfast, the most I'll have is a coffee and a choice of either a museli bar or banana.

I used to have cereal a lot but these days it seems I am slightly lactose intolerant which gives me a mild headache if I drink too much milk.

What about soya milk? =) I've heard most Asians can't really drink milk without having a pain or something. But soya milk does seem to work! & I think it's really good, also healthier =D

• Like 1

Soy milk is definitely a great alternative, except I don't particularly like the taste xD by itself it's alright.. But mixed with tea or coffee, it's not a taste I'm used to yet.

Do they have different types of soy milk?

Soy milk is definitely a great alternative, except I don't particularly like the taste xD by itself it's alright.. But mixed with tea or coffee, it's not a taste I'm used to yet.

Do they have different types of soy milk?

Yes a lot! Oatmeal soy milk, coconut soy milk, hazelnut soy milk, almond soy milk, rice soy milk, chestnut soy milk, banana soy milk, chocolate soy milk, vanilla soy milk, strawberry soy milk and I could go on like this xD

I would suggest oatmeal soy milk for cereals ^^

• 4 weeks later...
I'll have anything for breakfast. Anything. Plus I don't really make distinctions between breakfast, lunch and dinner food, it's all kinda wherever :P

I do recall you mentioning eating cereal at dinner time, or was that a midnight snack? :P

I usually don't eat breakfast. I'm just not typically hungry in the mornings, and I get that from my mom. It causes me to be hungry for lunch earlier than most people though, so....

When I do eat breakfast it's usually just something simple like toast or a poptart.

When I do eat breakfast it's usually just something simple like toast or a poptart.

Pop Tarts are delicious! Which filling/flavour do you like most?

I'm quite fond of the chocolate one.

Looking at the official website we don't get the full range as the USA, just a small repackaged imported range. :( We used to have a local range with our own flavours but then they stopped making them here..

As a Singaporean, I'm really glad to be one when it comes to breakfast. The variety of food I could choose from never gets old. From the common breakfast like cereals, toasts, sausages and eggs, to the more local flavors from the Malay, Indian and Chinese community. There are all types of breakfast we could get.:)

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I eat breakfast but my sleeping schedule is really terrible so I sometimes skip out breakfast. However, I still love to eat in breakfast such as cereal, eggs, bacon, sausages, hot dogs, milk, and juice.

• Like 1

I always eat breakfast, and I'm one of those weird people that eat the same thing every single morning. I always cook myself two eggs with sausage and orange juice. Sadly, this is the only thing I can actually cook.

• Like 1

I always cook myself two eggs

Oooh how do you do your eggs? Boiled? Fried? Scrambled? Microwaved? (o^.^o)

If I had more time in the morning during the week I'd do eggs more often but I don't really feel that hungry at 7am. Weekends on the other hand... :yum:

Oooh how do you do your eggs? Boiled? Fried? Scrambled? Microwaved? (o^.^o)

Microwaved xD I actually fry my eggs, but make sure I cook them only enough so then the inside hasn't dried out (probably wrong terminology here, but didn't know what else to call it :?).

Microwaved xD I actually fry my eggs, but make sure I cook them only enough so then the inside hasn't dried out (probably wrong terminology here, but didn't know what else to call it :?).

Sunny Side up Egg? Is that what you're referring to?

Since we're going on about eggs... scrambled eggs are my absolute favourite, though it's definitely more time consuming. Also riskier if you get the milk ratio wrong, too much will make it watery. xD And too little will make it not as nice.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I don't usually have breakfasts because I would often wake up in the evening nowadays. Then again, that's due to me staying up all the way up till morning, so I guess I do have some light breakfasts by scrounging around the house for the occasional bread rolls, maybe a little coffee.

There was a very brief period of time when I would head to the local hawker center downstairs and grab some half-boiled eggs. Five eggs every morning. Life was good.

It's hard to buy food in the morning though, and my parents don't cook till late afternoon, so I would usually just grab whatever food item around the house and starve it off till noon, when the food stores are opened.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1