Breakfast

NightDancer

My eating schedule is a bit sporadic. A decent amount of the time though I just have one meal at around 1pm, then a snack or two throughout the day.

Don't you get sick with that kind of meal schedule?

Meh, depends on the occasion. Usually I just take toast or some Rice Crispies, because my family stock-piles those. On other occasions there might be some other cereal, but most of the time it's just toast.

I have never really eaten breakfast , I have had a breakfast bar in the morning before . . . once or twice , but I can't really eat in the mornings I just don't feel hungry.

I do sometimes eat breakfast cereals for desert after dinner (they are sickeningly sweet)

• 2 years later...

On a morning, I have one of two things.

Either I will have a bowl of swiss-style muesli and a strong coffee

or

I'll have a bowl of honey-glazed granola with whisky marmalade on toast and ... a strong coffee.

I love my oats. And my coffee.

I don't usually eat breakfast but lately I have been having french toast bacon and eggs and sometimes pineapple to have that sourness make be like-tumblr_n6xi7llLm51tcws1lo1_500.gif.f1ef90dc36af8f6208d8201ad3de9d22.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

I used to eat eggs. They make me sick now though D':

Oh god. I'm sorry to hear this! D:

My weekday breakfasts tend to be really simple, boring things. On weekends though, I like to make homemade breakfast sandwiches. Other times eggs and pancakes, I'll make spiced sausage patties, or just get some sausage links. I've made @Cy~ French toast a few times in the past, as well. :D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Coffee, a banana and a bunch of cold cuts on multigrian bread, lunch is much the same except with an apple instead of a banana. On Saturday a bagel and another bread thing baked in the grocery store and coffee. Sunday eggs, fruit cut up into a bowl, papaya, grape fruit, sausages or turkey bacon, typically.

• Creative 1

• 4 months later...