Life

ankokuryuumugen

When I was in university, I changed my computer course from Cisco networking to Business Informatics halfway through so that added a year. Similarly people change jobs and careers over time until they find their true calling.

Maybe you can work part-time or casually during your second degree to lessen the financial cost?

I wanted to be a race car driver since I first watched F1 in the earliest years of my life. Knowing that Singapore hardly has any racing culture or feasible form of grassroots car culture, I told myself that this dream will forever be a dream. But I want my collection of derelicts.

I very much do not want to be a Singaporean for the rest of the my life.

I'll be bummed if the Lord decided that my life is not making games.

Man. I wonder why I didnt just go for a BSc Comp Sci right off the bat. I am going to have to work so much just so I can get another degree after my BA. Doubt my parents will keep on paying my tuition after my first BA.

Dude go after it if you are as interested as you sound you probably wont be as happy doing anything else. Truth is you only get one chance to do what you want in this life.

MAKE A GAME THAT DOESN'T CREATE A MILLION SEQUELS OF THE SAME GAME *cough*EA*cough*.