What's your favorite Animal?

SleepyLeoulf

I was curious and wanted to make this thread to ask everyone what is your favorite animal?

What is your favorite animal and why?

My favorite animal a long time ago when I was five years old and up was sharks. Yes sharks. The Great White more specifically to be honest. After seeing the movie Jaws I became extremely fascinated by them and really was into learning more about them, I even wanted to study them when I grew up as a profession. Though at the time and even still now I don't know how to swim very well but still willing to learn and get better at it. After seeing the movie I just fell in love with them all kinds and always watched Shark Week on television each year. Mysterious, beautiful, and misunderstood creatures they are I think. With out them the ocean would not survive I have heard since they are a bit part of the ecosystem. I could be wrong but it's just what I heard or something like it. I still have love for them but not a lot no more since I have another favorite animal that also been a huge part of my life I always adored. And no I'm not afraid of them.

My favorite animal right now are wolves. All kinds of wolves not just the Grey Wolf as some people like and know about. I posted on here a few times why I love them and are into them but all I can say is they also fascinate me and just so beautiful and majestic creatures. I have a lot of wolf related stuff in real life I collect as well some werewolf ( Lycanthrope ) things as well. "The 5 facts about me" thread is where I posted why I'm into them if your curious to know. 

Sidenote: I also LOVE all animals really especially, bunny's, rats, dwarf hamsters, barn owls, dogs, and cats. 

Edited by SleepyLeoulf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

I was curious and wanted to make this thread to ask everyone what is your favorite animal?

What is your favorite animal and why?

My favorite animal a long time ago when I was five years old and up was sharks. Yes sharks.

My favorite animal right now are wolves. All kinds of wolves not just the Grey Wolf as some people like and know about. 

If you like sharks then you need to come diving! Take a scuba diving class (the fins will help, and no bicycle kicking now) and come visit us in the sea :) I'm diving with sharks every dive. They really are amazing creatures....  and got to say it, GO WOLFPACK! Hehe.

Mine is obviously the cat. They are beautiful and intelligent, kind of heart, and little furry humans at times.  If you've never been loved by a cat, then your soul is still missing something yet.

My favorite fish is the spadefish..I love how it schools together around the wrecks. So beautiful and elegant underwater. Makes me sad when I see someone spear one. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beocat said:

If you like sharks then you need to come diving! Take a scuba diving class (the fins will help, and no bicycle kicking now) and come visit us in the sea :) I'm diving with sharks every dive. They really are amazing creatures....  and got to say it, GO WOLFPACK! Hehe.

Mine is obviously the cat. They are beautiful and intelligent, kind of heart, and little furry humans at times.  If you've never been loved by a cat, then your soul is still missing something yet.

My favorite fish is the spadefish..I love how it schools together around the wrecks. So beautiful and elegant underwater. Makes me sad when I see someone spear one. 

True, I have thought about diving and being in a cage in the water with sharks before maybe someday who knows. Heh, yeah go wolfpack. :) 

• Like 1

The Tiger is my favourite animal.

Reasons

It looks really cool and I love the color of it as well as the sleek look of the fur. I also love it so much because it is the symbol of two of my favourite video-game characters of all time....

Heihachi and Sagat! :D 

Image result for Sagat

Image result for =Heihachi

7 minutes ago, SoullessMarshmallow said:

I love foxes. I've always admired the way they're always portrayed in Aesop's tales; witty and strategic. They're also presented like a bunch o' sasses in the fables as well xD

I like foxes too, and they are also cute...
tumblr_narkz8WaOz1sqx8y7o5_500.jpgtumblr_narkz8WaOz1sqx8y7o6_500.jpgtumblr_narkz8WaOz1sqx8y7o8_500.jpgtumblr_narkz8WaOz1sqx8y7o9_500.jpg

I have always loved wolves and dogs. I think wolves are beautiful animals and how they live in packs to survive is extremely interesting. Ever since I was a kid I was always fascinated with the wolf. I watch a lot of documentary's and I even donate to help them.

I also grew up with Siberian huskies and I love them as well. I have an old girl now and she is my best friend. I think they are beautiful dogs and have amazing personalities. I can't imagine life without having a never ending shedding fur ball around. xD    

• Like 1

@mechaBD

Sweet another wolf lover. :hot:

Also Huskies are kawaii desu <3 and my sister and I always wanted one, though true they do shed a lot.. >,.,.> But still would love one someday. My Leo was my best friend as well ( though he was a Golden Retriever ) and be lost without him for all those 13 years. Take care of her and know she will also take care of you. 

• Like 1

@mechaBD Awesome, I would love to see.  And yes Goldens are very beautiful we had about 4 growing up but sadly all our Goldens have passed on..

Yes, I seen Wolfs rain a long time ago I don't think I finished it I cried a lot watching it too. It seemed sad to me but still enjoyed it, maybe I'll  finish it someday. But yeah I like wolves in anime as well, really anything wolf related thing I enjoy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

@mechaBD Awesome, I would love to see.  And yes Goldens are very beautiful we had about 4 growing up but sadly all our Goldens have passed on..

Yes, I seen Wolfs rain a long time ago I don't think I finished it I cried a lot watching it too. It seemed sad to me but still enjoyed it, maybe I'll  finish it someday. But yeah I like wolves in anime as well, really anything wolf related thing I enjoy.

Aww I am sorry to hear that.

Yeah it is a great story but it is full of sad and feels. I have seen it a few times and I get emotional every time I re watch it.

I love bunnies!! I don't remember exactly how long I made them my favorite animal, but they're just so cute!!!  I like them because not only are they cute and adorable, but they're just so pure. Ok, maybe those aren't the best reasons to like bunnies but can you blame me? Too cute. 

<3 

But hey don't get me wrong, wolves and sharks are cool too. 

• Friendly 1