So What's your Favorite Anime?

Random Marshmallow

Just wrote an intro and I'm already doing a topic. I'm not even sure what I'm doing but here goes nothing. So to get to know people better and so I can know you guys better, tell me what your favorite anime is and why you like it! Too start off, my favorite anime is Boku no Hero Academia (if you don't already know) and i like it because it's funny and not something you would except at all! And it's really addicting kind of. 

Alright i uh, hope this wasn't too bad ^^; 

Edited by Random Marshmallow

Tough question. I have 3-4 actually which cant be compared with each other and all are my favs...

1. steins gate: mad scientist just won my heart along with his lab members and each members was unique in itself be it mayuri or makise or daru or suzuha. Loved everyone in it.:D

2. death note: where L and Light complement each other and show how a single kind of mind in two people can have two extreme opposites and their consequences.:o

3. psycho pass: even the character of villain makishima made me started thinking in a way that I cant hate it's character. Wonderful thrill of the super-sonic triangle made by kogami, makishima and our sweet girl akane..... a super-solid material to ponder upon not just for moment u are watching but for years of your life....... Would u be fine to be judged by a scanner ?? B|

4. fullmetal: wow, edward-alphonse just made the bond between me and my brother strong for life even though my brother hasn't seen that anime (coz he hates anime). Apart from it, the type of spirits they have developed in me to work and adventure for life to achieve ur goal no matter how difficult it is is unbreakable.B|

5. elfen lied: humans are really stupid...... :$

these are only the most revered ones in my mind, but i have more which i love.....maybe add later........ 

I have two favorites to be honest, though the first one has been my favorite forever and as long as I could remember. 

R.O.D The TV840_a.jpg.ab83fccec31878d972efbd2a3f9dad5a.jpg

I really love this anime when I first discovered it, thinking the title, and picture on the anime was pretty cool and interesting. So then I just rented it to give it a go and fell in love with the world / story, as well as it's characters. All I can say is that's it's about a group of sisters called "Paper Masters" Or the "Paper Sisters" they call themselves helping people out finding, books, cat's or anything else. More or less like superheros helping others in need. But there is more to the story than just that filled with action, mystery, comedy, and many more things as well. They use "Paper Magic" as they also call it by manipulating the paper to make whatever they want sorta like Origami but this is more advanced and they can use the paper as weapons to fight bad guys, so these girls pretty much kick butt when in battles against the villains. They LOVE books and reading them but the short and pink haired girl in the series Hates books / reading them so is an odd ball in the group for most of the series. I would give it a go even if you like reading since its sorta revolves around that in a way and it's just pretty cool if you ask me. To find out more about it just look on the internet by searching it, also watching it. Lastly it's still not a well known anime so some people probably would never even heard of it. 

BloodC5a26ac750e5f9_download(1).jpg.e94a73d4b4cf3ee32d6d179bece4714f.jpgdownload.jpg.bad23c8e6805c1550f1b4d520d3e8d7f.jpg

BloodC Is also my favorite anime and would come in second place to be honest. It's like the others of the Blood series but this one is a bit different than all the rest. I really relate to the character Saya Kisaragi a lot and think she is a very strong, beautiful, and bad ass I have to admit  for a female character. At first she had this completely other side to her a sweet, caring, innocent type of person then later on in the series she changes to this strong willed, independent, and not showing too many emotions at all other then rage pretty much. So in the series it explains why she changes and became this other person after a while. I wont spoil it so if your curious I would watch it and also look on the internet about information about it more. It's a bit dark somewhat gory so it might not be for everyone but I really fell in love with the story, characters and also the world itself. 

Figuring out how to reply by myself. I’m sorry if I’m doing this wrong!!  Ok here we go. And thx for all the replies so far!!:D

@SoullessMarshmallowgotta love those fight scenes.

@Rudillahey, it’s all good if your not sure 

@grapheneim started reading death note actually!! I’ve just never got back into it. But it’s hard choosing between animes and having more than one definitely isn’t a bad thing 

@SleepyLeoulfwow I can tell your really in love with both series! I’ll definitely check out R.O.D The TV because it does sound interesting. I’ll also look up BloodC even though if I’ll be honest, I’m not a big fan of blood and gore. But I’ll give the series s try. Gotta try knew things!! 

8 hours ago, Random Marshmallow said:

Figuring out how to reply by myself. I’m sorry if I’m doing this wrong!!  Ok here we go. And thx for all the replies so far!!:D

@SoullessMarshmallowgotta love those fight scenes.

@Rudillahey, it’s all good if your not sure 

@grapheneim started reading death note actually!! I’ve just never got back into it. But it’s hard choosing between animes and having more than one definitely isn’t a bad thing 

@SleepyLeoulfwow I can tell your really in love with both series! I’ll definitely check out R.O.D The TV because it does sound interesting. I’ll also look up BloodC even though if I’ll be honest, I’m not a big fan of blood and gore. But I’ll give the series s try. Gotta try knew things!! 

great, from what i have realized in my life, what reading gives u as an enjoyment and time to think can't be matched by any tv series........... let me know ur experience when you complete reading....... @Random Marshmallow B|

Too many different anime to pick just one so I'll just have to scattershot this one.

1. Log Horizon  -  as a "neutral evil" character myself on the D&D personality chart, and with glasses that I oftentimes readjust when talking to people, I feel a certain kinship with Shiro.  We even have the same play styles in gaming....He is probably half the reason that show has made it onto my list of favorites.  I keep hoping for a season 3 to happen, but whether my wish will be answered.....

2.  Yona of the Dawn  -  Wow...the character development here is not only major, but done in a believable manner.  I love the story, the characters and everything about it.  Definitely up there at the top!  Now, we just need a season 2 to keep it coming!

3.  Familiar of Zero  -  This one is love it or hate it.  Well I loved it.  Found myself laughing through the whole series.  It had me hooked halfway through the first season so I ordered the rest online without seeing the season's conclusion.

4.  Baccano!  -  So this one is Comedy/Horror.  And it is very fast paced and has a lot of characters and moving parts.  That being said, I loved it.  I loved the way the story was portrayed and how everything was wrapped up in the end.  For a short series, it really got a lot done.

5.  Solty Rei  -  Really the ending that brings me in every time.  There's a lot of development throughout the story, but you really see the strength in it right at the end.

@Beocat, sorry this is a little late. I haven't had enough time for myself. And it's fine if you can't chose any. The more favorites you have, the better in my opinion! 

Also @graphene and @SleepyLeoulf  I haven't gotten the chance to look at the anime/manga because i hasn't really had time for myself in a bit. But i will look into both animes don't worry!!!!

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic