What's your favorite Book?

SleepyLeoulf

I wanted to make this thread just out of curiosity if anyone had a favorite book they read?

What is your favorite book?

What do you like about it?

My favorite book would be the Hero series by: Jennifer Li Shotz.

What I like about it is that's about a boy and his dog or "man's best friend" go on adventures together and Hero the dog is a search rescue dog and helps rescue people in disasters. It's about him and his owner journey through obstacles they have to face in every day life or what the worst could happen. Not sure why I just really enjoy it and found it by chance while at the store and fell in love with the story. I wrote more about it in the "What book you are currently reading" thread. If you like to find out a little more information or just look online really.  But I love it and it's one of my favorites, I'll probably have more favorites but for right now it's this one. 

heromaxjlsbookstampstamp1.png.faf6acad06d886312fd79607e56e7a48.png Stamp made by me.

My favourite book series is The Lord of the Rings.

I have not yet finished the series, but the book is just great. Tolkien is the best author ever in my honest opinion. I am more of a Lord of the Rings fan than anything else.

And here's to all those people who say George R.R. Martin's Game of thrones is better than Lord of the rings!

Image result for kawaii smile anime gif

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

My favorite book is Hard-Boiled Wonderland & the End of the World by Haruki Murakami! I like most of his books but this one in particular is my favorite because it combines his dreamlike style of magic realism with a science fiction twist. Each chapter alternates between taking place in the real world and a strange town called the "The End of the World" inside of the narrator's head.

I really like this author. One of my favorite anime is inspired by his books too, Haibane Renmei, which also has that dreamy feel. 

I have never really had a favourite book due to being such a huge book worm and reading so many things ... However, I recently started reading a new series and it's definitely my favourite as of yet. I honestly don't think anything could surpass Flowers In The Attic by V.C. Andrews though since it's such a masterpiece.
It's a very twisted and "disturbing" series with quite a few odd topics discussed, but oh, it's so beautiful. The characters are complex. The writing is gorgeous. The story is captivating and very descriptive so as to make you feel like you are there with the characters. Everything is just so perfectly done.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1