AMV's & Multfandom's

SleepyLeoulf

I'm not sure where to post this so I posted it here in "Chit Chat" If it needs to be removed I understand and apologize for it. I was just curious if anyone likes AMV's and Multifandom's on YouTube? I've never heard of them for a long time but then recently probably after school learned more about them. My own sister made some of her show she was into so I thought I make a thread asking and also sharing favorite AMV's and Multifandom's on here.

Just note some of them are of a mature subject matter and I advise you too keep it clean if possible for those types since we should respect the rules of the forum, thank you~

Here are two I really like so far:

Edited by SleepyLeoulf

This is my favourite AMV of all time, it made me cry for more than one reason and the lyrics fit perfectly with what is happening on-screen and with the characters. I love SAO and I love Kirito and Asuna, my favourite female character and my second favourite male character of all time. <3 Best love story ever and best anime ever.

I absolutely love AMVs! I watch them all the time. I am rather picky when it comes to music (I have auditory processing disorder), so sadly there are a lot I don't like the music for even if the editing is spectacular. But, I still have a playlist of several hundred that I watch frequently. 

@ItsSammy Yes, I adore him and his character in the Marvel universe. He's such a brilliant charterer and love everything about him. Also Tom Hiddleston  plays him sooooo well I think. O,.,O My sister is a fan of him as well and always root for him when he appears in Marvel films, heh. I really don't think he's a "bad" guy I think he's just misunderstood.

tumblr_mqx9pgQsjM1r2pvg2o1_500.gif.4303243544aea5c15a277c3fbee97dc7.gif

• Agree 2

On 12/18/2017 at 8:21 AM, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I absolutely love AMVs! I watch them all the time. I am rather picky when it comes to music (I have auditory processing disorder), so sadly there are a lot I don't like the music for even if the editing is spectacular. But, I still have a playlist of several hundred that I watch frequently. 

Daaaam I'm impressed. Any YT channels that youd recommend to a fellow AMV fan?

15 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

@ItsSammy Yes, I adore him and his character in the Marvel universe. He's such a brilliant charterer and love everything about him. Also Tom Hiddleston  plays him sooooo well I think. O,.,O I really don't think he's a "bad" guy I think he's just misunderstood.

That sounds exactly like something I would say. I adore the character and always back him up, since I don't view him as a villain either.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 9:56 AM, SleepyLeoulf said:

@ItsSammy Yes, I adore him and his character in the Marvel universe. He's such a brilliant charterer and love everything about him. Also Tom Hiddleston  plays him sooooo well I think. O,.,O My sister is a fan of him as well and always root for him when he appears in Marvel films, heh. I really don't think he's a "bad" guy I think he's just misunderstood.

tumblr_mqx9pgQsjM1r2pvg2o1_500.gif.4303243544aea5c15a277c3fbee97dc7.gif

I also love Loki, he is my favourite Marvel villain of all time just behind Doctor Doom. Loki is just so complex and has such a great character, he cannot just be classified as one thing.

He is an anti-hero, there is just so much going on with Loki In the comics and the movies, I absolutely love Tom Hiddleston's portrayal of Loki in the movies; Whenever I watch Marvel movies with Loki in them, despite being a massive avengers fan I always root for Loki a bit.

Despite being such a huge Loki fan there were quite a few things I didn't know about him in the comics, I knew most of it but I read up on this wiki and I love him even more now. I didn't know he was married before. I am not a big fan of Thor and therefore I haven't read many of his comics.

http://marvel.com/universe/Loki I mean, as you can see if you read this whole thing; He is a maniac and as I always knew, Loki is psychotic but he is not purely driven by evil. He wants recognition from his father, he wants to be loved; he is also driven for his want for power and the throne although as you can see, once thor became King Loki didn't try to usurp his authority and instead was glad, proving that he is much more complex than many people give him credit for.

Loki has done many a sick and evil deed but I hate to see people who wont ask themselves why he did it; There is much more to a villain than just wanton evil.

Image result for loki marvelImage result for loki marvelImage result for loki marvel

This MV is my favourite Loki one tbh, I watched it and it is just so good, really speaks to Loki's character and fits him so perfectly.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...