Open Club  ·  181 members

Anime Noobs

What is your favorite anime?

Trhhhiskers

I hate having to pick THE favorite - there's so many to choose from! - but I think the Ghost in the Shell series is probably at or near the top of my list. 

I've also really liked (in no particular order) Haibane Renmei, Shakugan no Shana, Mushi-Shi, all the Haruhi Suzumiya episodes and movies (except maybe the infamous "Endless Eight" arc.. OMG!), Clannad: After Story, Lovely Complex, Spice and Wolf, Natsume's Book of Friends, Angel Beats!, Usagi Drop, Humanity Has Declined (the banana episode always makes me lol), the Bakemonogatari series, Shigatsu Kimi no Uso, Shin Sekai Yori, Kokoro Connect, Pet Girl of Sakurasou (first season anyway), Kotoura-san, Blue Spring Ride, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.  Also all the Ghibli movies.. I just watched Whispers of the Heart again a couple weeks ago, but also Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro...

So, so many more..  Hard to even make a top-10 list!  I know I'll think of more as soon as I post this too.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tennis no Oujisama - great sports anime

Code Geass and Gundam 00 - from mecha genre

Lucky Star and Gintama as awesome parodies

One Piece from shoenen genre

and on top of all my favourite titles - NGE. I can rewatch it at any time and may never be bored

• 7 months later...

Hi there. I'm completely new to Anime, but I am addicted!

I have so many favorites that I can't name one. I like supernatural stuff though.

My first anime was Sword Art Online. Loved it because I'm heavy into gaming.

I also loved Code Breakers, but it seems all the ones I love only have one season!

So sad

I actually prefer the one- or two-season animes.  The ones that go on and on (and on and on) tend to get repetitive and boring and I lose interest.  Give me a real story with a beginning, middle, and a great ending.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...