You're most unpopular ship?

SAO LILDOOP

So like I think its safe to assume that everyone on this site is a shipper, amiright? I mean, I'd be shocked if some here wasn't, lol. So, what is the most unpopular ship that you ship? A ship that most people don't like or just that isn't shipped by many other people, please don't post main-stream ships because I think it goes without saying that they are not unpopular. Feel free to say why you ship it as well, thx.

Mine is Death-Gun/Shouichi Shinkawa X Sinon/Asada; Both from Sword art online.

I feel like Shinkawa really did love Asada and that's why he was always there for her, trying to help out and be kind. But he was obviously a bit mentally unstable for many reasons which if you watched the show you would understand so he was pretty psychotic as well. I feel like she could change him for the better and he could be good for her, because if you really love someone then you will do anything for them. Shinkawa went crazy at the end when he thought Asada didn't want anything to do with him because she still did not seem to want to be with him even though she had told him to wait and wait and this was finally the time she was to accept him as her boyfriend so he tried to rape her; I would attribute this to his many mental health issues honestly, and at the end when he is taken to the Asylum and Asada asks something like "How long will he be here" or "When will he be out?" I cant remember what exactly was said because I haven't watched it in forever, but I think that shows that she understands how he really felt but and how she feels about him.

This has Sinon's picture on it but it reminds me more of Shinkawa, sung from his perspective this really speaks to his character I believe.

12 hours ago, ItsSammy said:

I ship Levi x Hanji from Attack On Titan.
Image result for levi x hanji aot cute

It's pretty unpopular due to all the ... Levi x Eren shippers. *Shivers*

Where id you get that picture!? This is my number one ship, I didn't even think of it being unpopular but I guess it really is because of gay shippers.

I have many unpopular ships, it's hard to remember them all...I guess the mlm and wlw ones wouldn't be well received here, so here some of my underrrated het ships:

Kanzaki x Kikuchi (GTO)

Onizuka x Kanzaki is probably the most popular ship so...
I think I have a thing for shipping genius characters together sometimes
gto__yoshito_x_urumi_by_gem2niki.jpg

Suga x Kiyoko (HQ!)

Tbh the individual fandoms of both characters are so obnoxious I'm not sure if I still ship it, but I still got the feelings when I saw the this scene again:
tumblr_nv6p2kp5hy1sl1yavo1_500.png

Ascot x Umi (MKR)

I have seen more fans of Cleff x Umi, so I thought that ship was more popular than this one, but now that I'm looking for pics, I think that maybe it's not that unpopular? I guess it depends of what blogs you visit and what fans you interact with...
tumblr_ndi1a91pbK1r1f2xso1_540.jpg

And that's it, bc I can't remember any others rn...

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic