Ask The AF Member Tefutakato Questions

Tefutakato

Since i've been thinking about doing this for some time, i thought it'd be fun to start one of my own ask me whatever topic. I'll do my best to answer your question/s if you want to ask more than one. Just make sure the question/s you're asking are clear and please be creative if you can. Let's begin!

Have fun everyone! I'm ready!

20 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

What is your favorite flavor ice cream?

&

If you could make your own anime what would it be about?

My favorite ice cream flavor is sherbet because of the many flavors the ice cream has. Absolutely worth the ice cream to try if you haven't already.

I'd probably make an anime similar to the likes of Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball. I like fighting anime and another one that has a decent amount of action and comedy wouldn't hurt to make. The story would take place in the future US where people are part machine and man. They have their own robotic powers and the like some use it for good others for evil. Kind of like X-Men in a way and mix of the Matrix.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:30 PM, SleepyLeoulf said:

@Tefutakato I like sherbet ice cream at times but don't mind it too much. Also that anime would sound pretty interesting and awesome, I'd for sure watch it.  ^,.,-

What is something you can't live without?

&

Do you watch cat videos on YouTube? >,.,.>

I'd say i can't live without the internet. The internet is fun and i use it so much. I don't really watch cat videos but if something's funny i'll watch it.