Alita: Battle Angel Trailer

RepentantSky

This may seem like an odd place for something like this, but there's no denying Alita is more known as a manga than the two episode anime based off of the first volumes of the first Alita series,. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is: 

My question is, for those who have read even some of Alita, what are your thoughts here? I mean, it's seems weird, because at first glance Ido is lacking the symbol of who who have lived on Tiphares, yet Cheiren (I hope I spelled that right, always been bad with her name) does have the symbol, which suggests already that the story is going to be changed, and in fact that she might be the main villain of the film, which might make sense as there are claims this is only going to go over the first 4 volumes of the manga, so no enemy/ally Desty Nova yet. The point is though, that even through this a very simple trailer, it also already seems to have some inconsistencies with the manga, and that could be a cause for concern, along with the fact of course that the manga is extremely violent and doesn't shy away from sexuality either. What do you think about it?