Chit Chat

Asayuna

59 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

@Rudilla I never tried it but sounds interesting. 

Anyone like sunny days or cloudy days the most? 

I prefer cloudy the most, it makes me feel safer for some reason.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sidney B. Gone said:

I usually add honey to everything. Especially during breakfast, with cooked apples and eggs yum! Also chili to that lol

Lol me too! There was also this weird period where I ate cucumbers with honey for dinner. Hey, it was delicious!

Anyone like sausages with honey? No? Okay, then. All for me! *bites on a meaty sausage covered in honey*

So, did anyone here watch the anime "Say "I Love You""? If so, should I continue it?

Wait, anyone notice that even though this is @Asayuna-san's thread she is the one who isn't saying anything? Come on! You should chat with her too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Lol me too! There was also this weird period where I ate cucumbers with honey for dinner. Hey, it was delicious!

Anyone like sausages with honey? No? Okay, then. All for me! *bites on a meaty sausage covered in honey*

So, did anyone here watch the anime "Say "I Love You""? If so, should I continue it?

Wait, anyone notice that even though this is @Asayuna-san's thread she is the one who isn't saying anything? Come on! You should chat with her too.

Cucumbers with honey sounds tasty, I might try it as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love pancakes with honey! I also love waffles with honey and porridge with honey too! Honey goes well with quite a lot of things! Homey and lemon drink for colds, honey on chicken as a glaze/marinade, etc! 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, C_C_S said:

I love pancakes with honey! I also love waffles with honey and porridge with honey too! Honey goes well with quite a lot of things! Homey and lemon drink for colds, honey on chicken as a glaze/marinade, etc! 

Reading that made me hungry (^_^) I guess I'll have to make pancakes later today when I get home.

Honey is the best, glad to see I'm not alone.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

1 minute ago, C_C_S said:

Maple syrup is another great accompaniment to waffles and pancakes too!

I bought maple syrup a year ago, haven't tried it yet. Maybe when I'll make pancakes later today 〔´∇`〕

8 minutes ago, Hiraku_Shomi12 said:

I love pancakes with syrup! Peanut butter mixed with honey and syrup is delicious on a sandwhich as well.

But the best of all!! Peanut butter on chocolate ice cream!! Don't knock it, until you try it! 

Aye, got it noted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...