Gaming Recommendations ( Advice & Help )

SleepyLeoulf

I've always was into gaming ever since I was young even watching my older sister play Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation 1. I'm into RPG's. RPGMMO's, adventurer, and some shooting games. Though I can try anything new just "depending" if it looks interesting enough for me. I was curious if anyone has some good games recommendations to play? Since I want to get back into gaming more. I mostly play On PlayStation 4 now but sometimes the PC as well. Even though my computer is not the greatest..  So does anyone know any good games to play, so I can try them out? It be much appreciated. 

If you have a PS4, I definetley suggest you play the Kingdom Hearts series, they're some of my favourite games of all time, it's a mix of Final Fantasy with Disney worlds, and it's actually really well done. It was my favourite game to play in my childhood, and when I get my own PS4 I'll buy the entire saga.

If you like Magical Girl anime, then try Blue Reflection.  It's really a magical girl anime in a game (try to limit expectations. It looks like it had a limited budget...not bad, actually enjoyable if you aren't expecting a masterpiece. Reminds me a little of Persona, but just a bit.). Persona 5 is good...I like the Atelier series as well. If you were ever a Harvest Moon fan, then try out Stardew Valley.  The Tales games are good too (Tales of Berseria or Zestria). Elder Scrolls. ...Last Guardian.  I'd you like horror adventure try Until Dawn....

Persona5 is an awesome JRPG that's really unique, it's one of the best games of the year. Horizon: Zero Dawn is a gorgeous and emotionally moving post-apocalyptic adventure where machines have taken over. Overwatch is a fun shooter with great and wacky characters and it really involves a lot of strategy. I play all of these on my PS4. 

• Like 2

Well, my favourite genre of gaming is fighting/versus. I play a slew of video-games but there is no game I play more and play harder than Tekken, if you find yourself interested in trying out a fighting game I would highly recommend it.

As for MMORPG's, I would recommend you try out Blade and soul, I don't know if you would like it that much but in my experience it is a very good and well-rounded game with some pretty amazing graphics as well as character creation. It is lacking a little bit in the outfit department in my opinion but the gameplay is strong and it runs very well on PC, I have had next to no problems playing it. Its art style is very "Anime" and there is a lot to do; The open world is fresh and fun and there are cash prizes in the game as well.

Last recommendation would be League of Legends, it is seriously addicting; The matches can take a minimum usually of up to 45 minutes but It is just so fun. It is a MOBA, I have spent a lot of time in the game just playing and playing; The reward system is fantastic and you can earn champions and even costumes without having to spend real money; There are a massive amount of characters and there is no gearing problem seeing as you gear differently every match. It is one of the most fun experiences I have had online gaming, you cannot go wrong with LoL if you are into MOBA's.

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2017 at 6:51 AM, SleepyLeoulf said:

... So does anyone know any good games to play, so I can try them out?

I like games but never have time to play them.  :(  I tend to like the complicated empire-builder games like Civilization or SimCity that take a lot of time to play too, which doesn't help.  I had a huge Minecraft addiction for a while.  I've been trying to find time to get into Space Engineers.  Lately though all my time game time-budget has been taken up with a space physics/engineering sandbox game called Kerbal Space Program where you build your own rockets to put satellites in orbit or fly "kerbals" (little green astronauts - see my avatar) to other moons/planets.  Kind of a NASA-sim.  Don't know if you would be into any of that.