What's your current/favorite game?

efaardvark

• 1 month later...

Currently all I've really been playing Is an unhealthy amount of rainbow 6 siege, & when I mean unhealthy like no sleep 24/7 rainbow 6 gaming. The longest I've been awake playing rainbow 6 non-stop was about 3 days In a row, with bathroom breaks & other thing like food & water; however I recently got back Into the first dead rising & dark souls, but Im mainly playing Rainbow 6.

But currently, rainbow 6 Is my favorite game so far.

• 1 month later...

Besides past gen games I really love Mass Effect Andromeda despite all the hate towards it from othe gamers.

Also love Animal Crossing New HorizonsMy Time At PortiaGhost of TsushimaHorizon Zero Dawn. I'm sure there are others just can't name them off the top of my head.

Honestly, it's probably anything from The Legend of Heroes right now. The 4th and final game in the Trails of Cold Steel Arc is out in 12 days, and I honestly can hardly think about anything else as far as playing games goes. I might even try to beat Trails in the Sky 1-3 again while I wait for it because nothing else is coming to mind when I want to play games.