Hello newbie here! :)

VictorianFlower

omg hello samantha! ~
i'm new here as well (like literally just joined like 10 minutes ago) so you're not alone! 

i totally relate with you on the shyness part, as i'm quite shy myself but everyone seems very kind and welcoming around here so i have a feeling the both of us will warm up in no time!  (▰˘◡˘▰) 

if you ever want to chat sometime you're more than welcome to hit me up! ~

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

19 hours ago, VictorianFlower said:

Hello my name is Samantha and I'm new to this Forum. I came across it today and it looks like an wonderful Anime Community. I'd love to talk to others about anime, make some new friends and join in different discussions. ^_^ I'm a bit shy though I must admit, lol and I never seemed to out grow this stage for some odd reason. The first anime I ever watched was Soul Eater and than I was introduced to other series. Monster and Wolf's Rain is one my favorite anime's. I could go on forever naming which anime I enjoyed! :)

Look forward to seeing you around the boards!! 

In that case, I welcome you here!

Always glad to invite a new AF member! I hope you have a fantastic time here on this forum, it is the best and most friendly forum I have ever belonged to and I truly hope you enjoy it here. Welcome!

58 minutes ago, Blue-Eyes Loli Dragon said:

Welcome, I am new also! 

Same goes to you, I love your name, lol, so Kawaii. I hope you love it here as much as I do! Welcome! :D 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the warm Welcomes. I love flowers and enjoy when flowers are involved in the scenery of anime. I've seen a lot of beautiful art in a lot of them. One thing I love about anime is the way the story is told and how it seems to stick to me. My icon? I have no idea where it's from, but it sort of spoke out to me. Plus I think it fits my user name. Hope to meet you all more in the future and don't ever hesitate to reach out to me.

• 2 months later...