Hello, new user here!

@Blue-Eyes Loli Dragon By the way I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z too and was into YuGiOh a bit myself. I still have a few trading cards ( of YuGiOh  ) mostly just all my rares but only shows I watched of YuGiOh  were the first season of the original series and the one's on the bikes a bit. ( sorry forgot the name of that one ) Please take care and have a good day~  

• Like 1

Well, hello! I am also new here. Yet I am very versed in anime itself. If you liked Kamisama Kiss, you’ll definitely like Nagi No Asakura. If you haven’t watched, it’s a must. Promise! I hope we can talk more. If you want, feel free to ask anything. Tia was here! ❤️ Lol.

• Like 3

Hey there, @Blue-Eyes Loli Dragon-chan. 

On 12/22/2017 at 5:10 PM, Blue-Eyes Loli Dragon said:

A lot of YuGiOh and Dragon Ball Z in my childhood years and a lot of old masterful Anime Movies (Grave of the Fireflies, Howls Moving Castle, The Iron Giant, Ponyo, Kikis Delivery Service, Pretty much all the Disney Movies etc...)

Wow, I have watched Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragon Ball Z, Grave of the Fireflies and Howl's Moving Castle in my childhood years too! Seems like you and I, we'll get along fine.

Oh, and by the way, Disney movies aren't anime...they're cartoons...anime aren't cartoons...

But anyway, welcome to AF! I'm AniMeFReaK, and if you want to chat with me do drop by a hi or hello in my profile page.

Hope to see you around.;)

-AniMeFReaK.

• Like 1