hello everyone! ≧◡≦

yururin

hello! ~ 

i joined AF a few days ago and so far i've really enjoyed it and everybody has been extremely kind and welcoming, so I figured I should properly introduce myself so here it goes! ^^ (also just a fair warning, i've never been the best at talking about myself so hopefully I don't bore anyone to sleep T~T ) HI! I'm Lori and i'm 17 years old from the US, I like pretty much all genres of anime but some of my favorite series include Steins Gate, Noragami, Re:Zero, Barakamon, Death Note, etc. I've also recently started reading manga, right now I'm in the middle of reading 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa and I'm really enjoying it ^^. I also really love kpop, but all of the kpop forums and communities are so drama filled and quite honestly very rude, so it's been awesome to find this calm community filled with super nice and chill people who share similar interests! My favorite groups at the moment are Brave Girls, Wanna One, and JBJ but I listen to almost all groups so if anyone happens to also like kpop and wants to chat our favorite groups, anime, or just life in general don't be shy! Welp, like I mentioned at the start my introductions aren't really the best and I've already run out of things to say about myself, so I guess I'll end it here. If you see me around don't be scared to say hello or drop a message!  (●´ω`●) 

also this is totally not related to anything I just said but has anyone seen this cover of the Evangelion opening on a cat piano? I've been laughing at it for like the last 10 minutes so I thought I would share lol 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SoullessMarshmallow said:

Ohayo! So you finally introduced yourself, eh? Well, welcome! I'm Mallow, or Soulless, whichever you prefer. I love RE:Zero too! (Rem Is best girl) I've recently gotten into Wanna One from one of my Korean friends, but do you listen to any other groups - specifically Red Velvet, GG, and BigBang? They're my favorite K-pop groups at the moment~

Anyway, it's really nice to know that we have a lot in common. If ya need any help or if ya wanna chat, just drop me or anyone else a message! Ba-bai~

thanks for the warm welcome, mallow! ^^ I love all of those groups, we really have similar taste! By GG I assume you mean Girls Generation right? If so, I used to be a MAJOR fan (not that i'm not a fan of them anymore lol just nowhere near as big as I used to be) they're also the group that got me into kpop so they hold a very dear place in my heart ♡♡

I hope you have a lovely christmas (that is, if you celebrate of course) and stay warm in these cold times! ヽ(^◇^*)/

• Friendly 2

Welcome to the forums.  I follow a little Kpop but nothing major. I use Akiji to keep up with the Kpop headlines and anime news and there's only a few songs that I listen to regularly. I want to actually download a few songs here but not many sites carry the songs I want (even if willing to purchase) so that's been a bust.

Oh well.  It's nice to formally meet you and Merry Christmas ^_^

• Friendly 1

On 12/24/2017 at 8:24 PM, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums.  I follow a little Kpop but nothing major. I use Akiji to keep up with the Kpop headlines and anime news and there's only a few songs that I listen to regularly. I want to actually download a few songs here but not many sites carry the songs I want (even if willing to purchase) so that's been a bust.

Oh well.  It's nice to formally meet you and Merry Christmas ^_^

I've never heard of Akiji before,  I'll have to check it out sometime! ^^ I usually keep up with new releases and headlines through the kpop subreddit and I've found it's a great way to discover new groups/artists since they also post about less widely known groups and just a wide variety of korean music in general not just k-pop, and I've discovered some really amazing k-indie artists which is very refreshing :D Spotify has a decent sized catalog of kpop and lots of other music, but good luck trying to find basically any jpop/anime music on there, if that's what you're looking for :( 

Nice to meet you too and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! (●´ω`●)

On 12/23/2017 at 10:45 PM, yururin said:

Not gonna lie, that video was funnier than I expected. One of the best things I seen on the internet

• Funny 1

20 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Yo.

yo.jpg.5746940478ceb02eaf95733a52693667.jpg

17 hours ago, I Don't Know What I'm Doin said:

I'm hella new and ready to mingle 

well then, welcome! don't be afraid to shoot me a message anytime! ~ ^^

1 hour ago, Yamasan said:

Not gonna lie, that video was funnier than I expected. One of the best things I seen on the internet

I know, right!? I'm glad somebody appreciated it as much as I did, hehe. I've seriously gotta get my hands on one of these cat pianos. 

On 12/24/2017 at 9:45 AM, yururin said:

hello! ~ 

i joined AF a few days ago and so far i've really enjoyed it and everybody has been extremely kind and welcoming,

Ohayo Gozaimasou! 

Yes, I know, right?! When I first came this community was also extremely kind and welcoming! 

i'm 17 years old 

Me too! I just turned 17 this 12th September.

I also really love kpop, 

Wow, me too!

My favorite groups at the moment are Brave Girls, Wanna One, and JBJ but I listen to almost all groups 

And my favorite groups are BTS and BLACKPINK.

Seems like we both have a lot of things in common.xD

If you want to chat with me or something, drop by a hi or hello in my profile page, which is AniMeFReaK (isn't it obvious?).

Hope to see you around!:angel:

• Like 2