Reccomendations? And Hi!

StephenLikesAnime

Question

Hi! I'm Stephen and I'm relatively new to watching anime. So I was looking for a few reccomendations on the basis of what I've watched:

Future Diary, Clannad, Sword Art Online, Fruits Baskets, Gurren Lagann, Fairy Tail, and My Hero Academia. 

I feel as if I've mainly dabbled in popular animes(which I don't have a problem with). There's not too much I won't watch, I just love seeing character development and some sort of romance and I find anime has that! So yeah put anything you'd like as a reccomendation. Also I love meeting new people and making friends so Hi I'm Stephen its lovely to meet you haha.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, SoullessMarshmallow said:

Well, welcome, Stephen! I'm Mallow/Soulless, whichever you prefer. Hm, I would suggest Re:Zero - there's both romance and major character development - and Madoka Magica - there's a bit of romance, but a lot of character development. Sorry, but that's all I can think of right now :/ 

Anyway, if you need help or just wanna say hi, feel free to message me or any of the other members! Ciao~

Thanks a lot! I've been told to give Re:Zero a try to I'll give that a whirl! And nice to meet you! :)