If you could live in an anime, which would it be?

T3MTAT1ON

I’m just curious. I’d probably want to be in Tokyo Ghoul. I wouldn’t mind being a human or Ghoul. I just think it would be satisfying. Or maybe Project K as a King’s deciple? Lol, maybe for the Silver King or the Red King. 😋

Edited by T3MTAT1ON

On 12/24/2017 at 8:33 PM, T3MTAT1ON said:

I’m just curious. I’d probably want to be in Tokyo Ghoul. I wouldn’t mind being a human or Ghoul. I just think it would be satisfying. Or maybe Project K as a King’s deciple? Lol, maybe for the Silver King or the Red King. 😋

The Vision of Escaflowne for me 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Probably Log Horizon....though I'd be very upset missing my sweet furbabies. I can totally see myself as an Enchanter/Apothecarist or Swashbuckler/Apothecarist.  I used to play MMORPGs so it isn't a tale too outlandish to fit me...and I know what types of characters I preferred playing (usually support roles, far away from the front line....not a tank....occasionally an attack focused player).  I think it would be pretty awesome really....(and really I could make my own way without the burden of taxes!  Yes...I know the Round Table did institute some taxes but they were very small...not like the piano falling from the skyscraper type taxes that are crushing us all now. Who wouldn't love that?!).

If not that, I could maybe see myself in a space opera.....traversing the stars. I'd probably be more engineering/mechanically inclined...if just a bit to get by.  There's quite a few to choose from.  I could see myself in Crest/Banner of the Stars (not part of the Abh Empire I imagine) or inside the Outlaw Star Universe.  As long as I'm on a ship and going somewhere, I'd be fine.

9 minutes ago, Asmodeous said:

The Vision of Escaflowne for me 

Just don't let Hitome read your future in her cards....  ;) Whose country would you be part of?

• Friendly 1

23 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Probably Log Horizon....though I'd be very upset missing my sweet furbabies. I can totally see myself as an Enchanter/Apothecarist or Swashbuckler/Apothecarist.  I used to play MMORPGs so it isn't a tale too outlandish to fit me...and I know what types of characters I preferred playing (usually support roles, far away from the front line....not a tank....occasionally an attack focused player).  I think it would be pretty awesome really....(and really I could make my own way without the burden of taxes!  Yes...I know the Round Table did institute some taxes but they were very small...not like the piano falling from the skyscraper type taxes that are crushing us all now. Who wouldn't love that?!).

If not that, I could maybe see myself in a space opera.....traversing the stars. I'd probably be more engineering/mechanically inclined...if just a bit to get by.  There's quite a few to choose from.  I could see myself in Crest/Banner of the Stars (not part of the Abh Empire I imagine) or inside the Outlaw Star Universe.  As long as I'm on a ship and going somewhere, I'd be fine.

Just don't let Hitome read your future in her cards....  ;) Whose country would you be part of?

xDxD i know what you mean.

Very good question on the country........... Either Zaibach or Basram.

Zaibach just to see the tech and what all the hype is about and to get inside a Zaibach Guymelef, and Basram to see their technology and Guymelefs.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

18 hours ago, Beocat said:

18 hours ago, Beocat said:

That’s so cool. Reality sort of sucks, so being able to escape within ours minds even if it is just a virtual world we envision through anime. It’s amazing & can take your breath away. I hope something like SAO happens in real life, except less dangerous & more like letting ppl live inside an anime world. I’d be ecstatic! Thank you for replying. Thank everyone. You all make me so happy. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Naruto :ph34r:(as long as I'm not an Uchiha, please dear god don't make me an uchiha) or My hero academia as long as I'm not quirkless :?(Cuz that'd suck...)

• Agree 1

@Caboose2630 I low-key want to be an uchiha, just for sharingan's sake. But being murdered by my cousin's older brother or having my eyes stolen by a village elder would REALLY bum me out.:ph34r:

• Funny 1

@Baku I would probably want to be a Hyuga. I love the versatility of their ability. Extremely efficient defense, and up close they are a dangerous attacker and can even stop other people’s abilities by stopping their chakra flow. Plus being able to see and catch every little detail for miles is great too. They are lacking when it comes to ranged combat though. I guess that’s why you need a squad.

Edited by Caboose2630

• Geano locked this topic